OFFICIAL: Manny Pacquiao v.s. Joshua Clottey - Saturday March 13th, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Tehas

Pacman is simply the best. The Mayweather/ Pacquiao fight will happen....unless Shane wins, which can happen.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

**erasing this fight off my DVR ASAP!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by copped

and clottey is a horrible actor...couldn't even play off the fact that he pretty much threw the fight and it was rigged...
indifferent.gif

Always gotta be that one +!%$$ who don't know anything screaming out something's rigged...sit yo $+# over there.

Mario Lopez to Clottey: "You fought a brave fight..."
roll.gif

Go back to dancing with the stars or w/e you doing now.
Doing either Ali Landry, Karina Smirnoff or Courtney Mazza
devil.gif

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by copped

and clottey is a horrible actor...couldn't even play off the fact that he pretty much threw the fight and it was rigged...
indifferent.gif

Always gotta be that one %%*!$ who don't know anything screaming out something's rigged...sit yo $!% over there.

Mario Lopez to Clottey: "You fought a brave fight..."
roll.gif

Go back to dancing with the stars or w/e you doing now.
??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

are you really defending the integrity of boxing?

yes sir no problem. just helping the nt fam out. i knew for damn sure i didnt want to pay for this event.

so once the sopcast streams weren't up i did a little searching.

money vs. shane will be purchased though. but come may 1st ill be back dishing out the goods
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glad pac won. clottey was just a punching bag. and the bang bang bangs from lampley was hilarious. thanks to greek for the link

Originally Posted by KingJames23

"he doesnt want to lose like the others..."

�what the !+@%!?

thats a scared fighter.

He lost awlready.

I think you're taking it the wrong way. I heard it as he's not going to be like those other guys that lost.

me and you are wired different. Im that stupid competitive guy and  from my POV [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]u dont  go into any match up even mentioning losing as bad as the last person[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] thats just crazy to me. [/color]

everything about that entire interview was from a negative standpoint.
also helps me understand why Clottey shut it down vs Cotto and couldnt fight thru a hurt hand  despite having a large lead vs Margarito
He is weak minded and very unsure of himself.

His whole fighting style is built on this weak mentality. u can see it,  his putting the "earmuffs" on for 70% of his bouts, his lack of fire  and him never opening up his attack and letting his hands go.
mannnn I seen it  like a 27 inch  zenith Believe!

I'll give you you're props Gunna.

Back
Top Bottom