OFFICIAL: Manny Pacquiao v.s. Joshua Clottey - Saturday March 13th, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Tehas

I paid for it, I never miss a PPV but I love boxing. Ive spent 60 bucks on much worse many times in my life

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

"he doesnt want to lose like the others..."

�what the !+@%!?

thats a scared fighter.

He lost awlready.

I think you're taking it the wrong way. I heard it as he's not going to be like those other guys that lost.

me and you are wired different. Im that stupid competitive guy and  from my POV [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]u dont  go into any match up even mentioning losing as bad as the last person[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] thats just crazy to me. [/color]

everything about that entire interview was from a negative standpoint.
also helps me understand why Clottey shut it down vs Cotto and couldnt fight thru a hurt hand  despite having a large lead vs Margarito
He is weak minded and very unsure of himself.

His whole fighting style is built on this weak mentality. u can see it,  his putting the "earmuffs" on for 70% of his bouts, his lack of fire  and him never opening up his attack and letting his hands go.
mannnn I seen it  like a 27 inch  zenith Believe!

I'll give you you're props Gunna.

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Thank god my cheap neighbor coughed it up for once and order this....%%%%%!@ Clottey.
laugh.gif

rock, who u got in Shane vs Floyd?

Please tell me someone else saw the guy tryin to dance battle Clottey in the ring..We need a vid of that lol

Originally Posted by MacJEFFicent

Please tell me someone else saw the guy tryin to dance battle Clottey in the ring..We need a vid of that lol
the asian dude carrying the filipino flag? if so, $+*! had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

�what the !+@%!?

thats a scared fighter.

He lost awlready.

I think you're taking it the wrong way. I heard it as he's not going to be like those other guys that lost.

me and you are wired different. Im that stupid competitive guy and  from my POV [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]u dont  go into any match up even mentioning losing as bad as the last person[/color]

also helps me understand why Clottey shut it down vs Cotto and couldnt fight thru a hurt hand  despite having a large lead vs Margarito

His whole fighting style is built on this weak mentality. u can see it,  his putting the "earmuffs" on for 70% of his bouts, his lack of fire  and him never opening up his attack and letting his hands go.

My problem is, how do you go an entire fight WITHOUT jabbing tho? Like damn, you that scared of Pacquiao?

If he coulda lost this fight at home, he would have.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

�what the !+@%!?

thats a scared fighter.

He lost awlready.

My problem is, how do you go an entire fight WITHOUT jabbing tho? Like damn, you that scared of Pacquiao?

If he coulda lost this fight at home, he would have.
During that 3rd or 4th round he felt Manny's power. Why you think he was doing that weird dance or whatever that was. Like what the announcers said: "You do that when you're hurt".

laugh.gif
SHWAP

nah, he wasnt hurt...

that was just some clown ++*@. he was trying to discourage Manny.

yall see manny interview on espnnews? wow his face was scraped up off 108 punches, Im worried if hewould have to fight Shane.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

worst 200 bucks i spent in my whole life so many ugly blue white flags
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That's my heritage and my flag you're talking about. 

You may have lost 200 bucks but dont insult an entire country.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

he couldnt have been talking about the Filipino flag. cuz our flag is beautiful..
now all them blue/white cowboys star flags all over that place... 

yeah, theyre ugly. 

The whole pay-per view was lame.

Undercard was a bad joke.

Main event was exactly what most people expected. One fighter who throws more punches then anyone in the division against a fighter who waits for his turn to punch.

Boring.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He just said it was ugly. He didn't spit on. N's act like @@%% can't be ugly. At least it's better than Delaware's flag. Plus isn't their yellow in the PI flag?

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by MacJEFFicent

the asian dude carrying the filipino flag? if so, $+*! had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yah that guy!..i was dyin
roll.gif

expected more from clottey... all he did was make sure he came home with a clean face and collect his check... where was the heart?...

laugh.gif
SHWAP

nah, he wasnt hurt...

that was just some clown ++*@. he was trying to discourage Manny.

yall see manny interview on espnnews? wow his face was scraped up off 108 punches, Im worried if hewould have to fight Shane.

REAL TALK

manny is that dude when it comes to combos and angles...but at this level he cant handle a CLEAN hits. if someone gets a hold of him...lights out. easier said than done though

cotto hit him a couple times cleanly and i swear to god manny's head was looking like a basketball...bouncing back and forth. problem with cotto was that he would stop and would let manny regain his composure. granted manny was throwing punches crazy that fight and is fast as lightning

Back
Top Bottom