Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

he saying he didnt know Roach had Parkinsons
30t6p3b.gif
... get the !%$! outta
30t6p3b.gif
Buncha clowns. Almost as bad as not knowing your trainer didn't load up your wraps, oh wait.. 
grin.gif
alien.gif

where can I watch the video of them making fun of Roach, youtube took it down. That's pathetic
never mind just seen the video. So low and classless. But this fight seems like there is built in excuses for both fighters in case they lose and have a way out. I would rather them just trash talk to one another how Mayweather does and that ultimately makes it more fun. And leave the potential losing excuses at home. It's getting ridiculous

where can I watch the video of them making fun of Roach, youtube took it down. That's pathetic
never mind just seen the video. So low and classless. But this fight seems like there is built in excuses for both fighters in case they lose and have a way out. I would rather them just trash talk to one another how Mayweather does and that ultimately makes it more fun. And leave the potential losing excuses at home. It's getting ridiculous

There have only been 2 memorable moments of this 24/7 so far. When Pacquiao made fun of Margarito for not "knowing" about the hand wraps and when Margarito's trainer taped a block to his hands
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There have only been 2 memorable moments of this 24/7 so far. When Pacquiao made fun of Margarito for not "knowing" about the hand wraps and when Margarito's trainer taped a block to his hands
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I wouldn't be surprised if Manny lost this fight. Btw, is Manny favored in this fight?
Of course Manny is favored. Hes the P4P and hes fighting a guy who hasnt fought in a year (Professionally).

24/7 has me a little hyped for the fight (I guess thats the purpose) cuz they got it looking like Margarito can actually give Pac some trouble because of the size and how hard he punches. With his trainer having to wear an extra Flac Jacket under the body pads because he punches so hard. And Manny's camp saying that they are worried because of all the political stuff that has taken him away from training.

But in the end that could be all talk/hype and Pac could destroy him. But im hoping for a good fight. Unlike w/e Clotty thought he was doing out there against Manny.

same here what I feel. But best of luck for him anyway

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I wouldn't be surprised if Manny lost this fight. Btw, is Manny favored in this fight?
Of course Manny is favored. Hes the P4P and hes fighting a guy who hasnt fought in a year (Professionally).

24/7 has me a little hyped for the fight (I guess thats the purpose) cuz they got it looking like Margarito can actually give Pac some trouble because of the size and how hard he punches. With his trainer having to wear an extra Flac Jacket under the body pads because he punches so hard. And Manny's camp saying that they are worried because of all the political stuff that has taken him away from training.

But in the end that could be all talk/hype and Pac could destroy him. But im hoping for a good fight. Unlike w/e Clotty thought he was doing out there against Manny.

same here what I feel. But best of luck for him anyway

not surprised by margarito's actions towards freddy... I mean, what else can you expect from a cheater and the cheaters followers?

Hell, i bet his fans probably thought that was soooo hilarious and think that there was nothing wrong with what they were doing...

if you think about it... you had to have been raised like a complete idiot to make fun of some1 with a disease.

lmao @ "they didn't know he had parkinson's"... nothing but lame excuses from margaCHEATo ever since he got caught slippin...

anyways i cant wait for the fight, i think pacquiao will have a hard time with the cheater...

not surprised by margarito's actions towards freddy... I mean, what else can you expect from a cheater and the cheaters followers?

Hell, i bet his fans probably thought that was soooo hilarious and think that there was nothing wrong with what they were doing...

if you think about it... you had to have been raised like a complete idiot to make fun of some1 with a disease.

lmao @ "they didn't know he had parkinson's"... nothing but lame excuses from margaCHEATo ever since he got caught slippin...

anyways i cant wait for the fight, i think pacquiao will have a hard time with the cheater...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I'm no boxing expert but Im thinking about getting after Margarito at +400 on the books... Am I nuts?
How does boxing betting work? Is there some type of spread or are you really just betting weighted that one fighter will win?
Betting Manny to WIN would be a 1-5 return on your money... Margarito would return 4-1 at this point.
Thats what I figured. Didnt think there would be a way to "spread" a fight. But I thought id ask anyways since ive never bet boxing with odds or anything. Just with my boys.

I'm no boxing expert but Im thinking about getting after Margarito at +400 on the books... Am I nuts?
How does boxing betting work? Is there some type of spread or are you really just betting weighted that one fighter will win?
Betting Manny to WIN would be a 1-5 return on your money... Margarito would return 4-1 at this point.
Thats what I figured. Didnt think there would be a way to "spread" a fight. But I thought id ask anyways since ive never bet boxing with odds or anything. Just with my boys.

Back
Top Bottom