OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where do we even sign up to receive emails from Nike Factory Store? It seems like my 2 emails with Nike+ accounts don't ever get emails from NikeFactory (not even the ones that don't include coupons and are just ads), but my 1 email that does not have a Nike+ account gets NikeFactory emails and got the 30% coupon in that one 
smile.gif
I am pretty sure I got mine because I filled out the survey, because it came to the email I used for the survey, 1st time I've gotten one of these, I've never gotten any $20 off coupons.

Last edited:

KD8 EXT White Woven for $99 at Nike Outlet in Round Rock, Tx. 

Lots of Sizes were available, no 10's however. multiple 8.5, 9.5, 11.5 to name a few. I did try on and if I get which I passed currently, I would go down .5 size. 
i think that depends on the shape of the person's feet.  i hoop in a pair of KD8 and it fit a little snug, but very comfortable, so to me it's true to size, but i do have wider feet at size 11.  i say just try it on at a local shoe store, to figure out the size you wear before going thru the trouble of ordering online.  but thank you for the info on the KD8 EXTs!

No friends and family this week. The outlet close to me in Charleston, SC had no clue what I was talking about. Must be linked to the survey

No friends and family this week. The outlet close to me in Charleston, SC had no clue what I was talking about. Must be linked to the survey
They did not call it friends and family sale this time. You just received a coupon to use for 30% off your entire order so if you have the coupon they will honor it. And as posted by the screenshot on earlier post, it's this weekend.

Last edited:
Deer park, ny had jordan & nike fleece jackets, tops and sweats in many colors for 50% off discounted prices.

Gonna return a size 8.5 this saturday at the livermore store, since I double up on the sneakerology sale.  Gonna be there in the morning when they open up, also so I can use my 30% off.  

Received my email coupon. First time ever. Dont know what I did different. I guess I ordered more recently. Used chat. And took a survey.

Have any of you in the past been successful in using the 30 percent off coupon for a phone order?  I am wondering how strict they are about that.  

Have any of you in the past been successful in using the 30 percent off coupon for a phone order?  I am wondering how strict they are about that.  
YMMV but i have been able to do so plenty of times but ive heard of people who didnt get it. 

saratoga, ca

field general 2 superbowl colorway

Nike-Super-Bowl-50-Collection-Field-General-2-1.jpg

$99.99 FSR.  they are sitting for some reason, it was 169.99 then dropped down to 119.99, and now it's 99.99.

San Leandro NIKE clearance store has a bunch of KD 8 for 99 dollars. Today I saw a 10.5 and 11 sized Lebron 13s (various color ways). Picked up the only pair of all yellow high top elite Kobe10s.

Few CP3 9s for 60 available in multiple sizes. 10.5 and 11 size Jordan 29s available for 99 dollars.

Citadel has some blk tech fleece hero hoodies for $80. Saw several smalls and mediums in the clearance racks. Also blue (larges) and olive (m-l) aeroloft jackets (w hoods) for $250 -50% and blk and red aeroloft bombers $210 -50%. Steals if you ask me. Not sure if they doin phone orders. +1 (323) 720-1684...also saw white tech fleece hero hoodies 1 medium and the rest large..$125 -30%. Not sure if it was a mistake but they took 50% off of the white hero when I checked out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom