Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

nordstrom rack has some kobe V and lebron VII...i was at one by my place today and found size 15 kobe v-days and lebrons VII (black/white/gold) in large size too like 14+

Only thing worth mentioning at stl mills
330938 231 $17.97
Red/white/blk dunks $50
Marshals store at stl mills had 2/21 pack(kids sizes) 4-6.5
I Was SO ready to buy All the packs I saw til I saw that they were kids sizes. Dang!!
Hopefully errbody on NT can findem and sprea the wealth like I was hope'n to. Oh well.
I'm hitting Chitown this weekend. So umma try to have summo updates.

^

Sorry to hear that ISRAEL5EKLA

smurfdavid, I thought giftcards weren't allow on phone orders unless they change that recently.

Its just a few dollars, the worst part is having to wait a new card in the mail and not be able to trust people.

I check my accounts everyday because I have money coming in and out all the time.

I made a phone order with subway one time and they wrote down my cc card info on paper, when I go to pickup my food I see the employee throwing it in the trash. I NEVER wouldve done it and the one time I did was a mistake and I learned from it.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Man I hate sneakernews...generally they butcher stories or usually create hysteria....well this article just killed any chances any us have for catching SJ's...Damn I feel bad for outlet employees tomorrrow...the phone will be non stop....I love how they forgot to post how much skills GumSoles got....See Soles...see what you did!!!!!

http://sneakernews.com/20...grades-nike-outlets-now/
Just read the write-up and I don't see how people will be calling non-stop. It doesn't say these will be available everywhere, but that they merely popped up at an outlet and that more might be on the way. I also read up a few other write-ups and it's actually a lot better than other sites, and I don't see how they "butcher stories or usually create hysteria". It's definitely something worth writing about and definitely worth reading about, which is why they wrote it. Plus they didn't crop out Gumsoles' eBay tag for a reason.
But anyway, if you don't have the 09 Space Jams by now, you probably won't be getting a pair any time soon.

The issue that I have with both the article and sneakernews in general is there articles are not written by people with tons of information on the topic but rather bloggers who get paid per story submitted which is generally why they post wayyy more then others....I've been hunting outlets for at least 5 to 6 years now..I was around when Tangers in PA was killing it with $29.99 Paris and Pigeon..when 5's was all over Woodbury...when the 1st CDP's hit Utah for $49.99....the article implies the "ease" of finding b-grades at outlets...yea right!!!!! I've networked over the year...got info dropped etc..and I still MISS a TON of #**@ cause it just is what it is...most of the people who frequent this thread understand how to search outlet and how to find what they need..but make no mistake about it..we are the very small miniority...when I try to explain it to dudes that are heavy into kicks they don't even get it...trust..your average person thinks heat just sits at outlets..
It is def hard to find gems at your local outlet but if you hunt and your dedicated enough its amazing what can be found. Now that most nike outlet employees are so up on the shoes that we consider heat it is harder to get your hands on the real fire b.c the employees or locals scoop them all up first, I remember when i stumbled across the DMP XI at an outlet they had been sitting there for a few days already which I don't think would happen now in 2010.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

Using a gift card is the ONLY way to eliminate the risk of getting cc info stolen, all Nike stores will let you use a gift card when placeing a phone order
answer these questions

will this allow me to use different names and/or addresses
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

can we use the balance, and in effect not "lose" any $$$?
yes using a gift card will allow you to send the item(s) to ANY address and ANY name.

Yes the remainder of the balance stays on your gift card.

The person doing the phone order will ring up the item(s) you are purchasing,(lets just say you have $100 gift card and are SPEANDING $75) then he/she will enter your gift card # into the computer and it will automatically take the $75 and leave the remaining $25 on your gift card.

Woodburn still has some b-grade rising suns left on hash(which is 30% off right now if you come in the store)
also had some sc trainers on the hash wall (white/blue/orange)

They have the melo m6, and m5
All black lebron vii
jordan element

NORDSTROM MIAMI FL.
  Nike Hyperize - Destro   fsr 
"DO THE RIGHT THING" 1 pair sz 13
  Nike Air Wildwood LE   fsr
BLK/INFRARED AIRMAX 91   fsr

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Using a gift card is the ONLY way to eliminate the risk of getting cc info stolen, all Nike stores will let you use a gift card when placeing a phone order
will this allow me to use different names and/or addresses
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
yes using a gift card will allow you to send the item(s) to ANY address and ANY name.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sounds like a good way to get past any limits they might set
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks for the reply

Originally Posted by STEVE BANX

NORDSTROM MIAMI FL.
  Nike Hyperize - Destro   fsr 
huh? which nordstrom exactly?

Portland update:

Nothing major....

3 colorways of Jordan 60+ for $79.99 FSR

a couple Air Max 90 "day of the dead" on hash wall for $51.99 i believe

a couple of Dunk "cassette playa" on has wall for either $51.99 or $61.99 not sure

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by offbad

some FTLs still have penny IIIs marked down + FF coupon

pimp.gif

Are Penny IIs anywhere still?
ive seen MIA penny 2s for $80 as of 2 weeks ago. not sure if they got eaten up during the emp app tho.

Last night Ontario Mills had 30% off hash wall and 50% off all clearance apparel.  Not much worth mentioning.  Had some Lebron more than a game tees on clearance that came out to 6 bux.

What does "hash" mean? I'm assuming it's the wall in the factory stores with the open boxes but why is it called 'hash'?

Originally Posted by purpleTc

NORDSTROM MIAMI FL.
  [size=+0]Nike Hyperize - Destro   fsr 
[/size]

town and country mall

Originally Posted by purpleTc

NORDSTROM MIAMI FL.
  [size=+0]Nike Hyperize - Destro   fsr 
[/size]

town and country mall

just in case some people like to save more money...paypal is offering $50 off and 90day no payments or interest if you use Bill me later for purchases online...i read everything (all legal terms, i went to law school so i figured i should right? lol) anyways, i was able to get the Jordan White/Red for 20% off eastbay (couldnt stack free ship coupon) and without tax came out to be like $127 and if you take off the $50 off from bill me later total will come out to be only 77 and some change. WOOP WOOP.

just make sure you pay off the bill within 90 days and no interest will be tacked on...if you dont pay within 90 days 19.999% interest will be tacked on.

3 months to pay off 77 bucks? totally do able.

Tjay, you should be able to, its off the listed price...should be good to go. im surprised the stores didnt mark them back to original price with the F&F going on...maybe they realized no one will buy anything if they do that since its already lower than the usual 30%, i dont think we will see that again unless sales with the 25% if bad...appears it wont be the case.

Heads up! The F&F coupon will work at Champs, as well. I was told at Footlocker to try Champs and the manager gave me a thumbs up.

Picked up a DMP 7 pack for $150 last night in Tampa. Had to price match Champs $199 to Footlocker and they honored it w/ the F&F coupon. Originally, tried price matching Finishline.com @ $150, but that was a no go...

Orlando NTers:

March 27-28, Nike Reopens Updated Factory Store in Celebration!!

Activities will include:
  • Early Bird Special – Nike will offer a free gift to the first 200 guests. 

• Enter to Win – Shoppers may enter to win a $1,000 shopping spree.
  • New Look, New Lineup, New Deals – Shoppers can take advantage of up to 30 percent off savings from already value priced items.
The all-new Nike Factory Store will also celebrate the local community through its Back Your Block program, which selects a local organization to receive a grant to help kids recognize their potential through sport. 

Article:

http://orlandoadvocate.com/j15/tick...-reopens-updated-factory-store-in-celebration-

The manny pacquiao trainers are a go for the FnF. Just got a pair for $89.

Also sawgrass mills outlet
lebron vii black/white/red $110
blazer sb gray/orange swoosh $50
SUBPOP blazer sb $60?
p-rod sb (supreme colorway white/blue) $70

Originally Posted by magc840

Orlando NTers:

Activities will include:

• New Look, New Lineup, New Deals – Shoppers can take advantage of up to 30 percent off savings from already value priced items.
The all-new Nike Factory Store will also celebrate the local community through its Back Your Block program, which selects a local organization to receive a grant to help kids recognize their potential through sport. 

Article:

http://orlandoadvocate.com/j15/tick...-reopens-updated-factory-store-in-celebration-

Thanks for this info!

Originally Posted by magc840

Orlando NTers:

Activities will include:

Article:

Thanks for this info!

Back
Top Bottom