Official MARCH 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by quanb24

when i try to use POTOFGOLD on the crazy 8s it says item not eligible for discount

Was seeing that yesterday, Just check to see if the discount is still taken off... worked for me.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Stopped by Ross for the first time in a year and scooped white Var red Jordan 6's ($40). If it has been posted my bad, just letting you guy's know to check Ross.

That, my friend, is a nice update.  I like it cause the lurkers still gotta do legwork to get their pairs too.

Select Champs stores have FSR restocks of both Cement 3's and Anniversary 3s.

01-02140-304 - Cements

01-02415-904 - Anniversarys

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Stopped by Ross for the first time in a year and scooped white Var red Jordan 6's ($40). If it has been posted my bad, just letting you guy's know to check Ross.

That, my friend, is a nice update.  I like it cause the lurkers still gotta do legwork to get their pairs too.

Select Champs stores have FSR restocks of both Cement 3's and Anniversary 3s.

01-02140-304 - Cements

01-02415-904 - Anniversarys

Brentwood Tennessee Factory Store 615-376-2930
Air Max 90's Laser Blue Colorway $69.99 - Full Size Run

Air Max 24-7's Black - 397252-012 - $129.99 - FSR

Air Trainer SC High - 302346-108 - $59.99 - FSR

Forgot to take a picture of the Air Max 90

Air Max 24-7's Black - 397252-012 - $129.99 - FSR

Air Trainer SC High - 302346-108 - $59.99 - FSR

Forgot to take a picture of the Air Max 90

If you are from out of town and don't want to pay shipping just get these from finishline.com with free shipping and use the POTOFGOLD promo code. Should come out to right around $70 and they will be shipped to your door for free! I just got a pair!

If you are from out of town and don't want to pay shipping just get these from finishline.com with free shipping and use the POTOFGOLD promo code. Should come out to right around $70 and they will be shipped to your door for free! I just got a pair!

Originally Posted by NK47

POTOFGOLD code worked for me on crazy 8s for instore pick-up or shipped

Does it wait until you are checking out to let you put the discount code in? I dont see where to add the code

Does it wait until you are checking out to let you put the discount code in? I dont see where to add the code

Originally Posted by geech

Yes, you have to put your shipping information in on the first page of the checkout, and then the next page is where you put the code in (it's on the right side, lower box).

Ticked that I can't get in-store shipping here.  There's a lot of stuff I want.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by geech

Yes, you have to put your shipping information in on the first page of the checkout, and then the next page is where you put the code in (it's on the right side, lower box).

Ticked that I can't get in-store shipping here.  There's a lot of stuff I want.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

RIVERHEAD 3/16

I went to Riverhead today and seen this:

Air Max 2009  Leather  silver/red   $129.99
CP3 Tribute    cement colorway and the hornets colorway   $89.99
Air JOrdan 2  $99.99  25th Anniversary edition  white/grey
Air Max 24/7  $129.99   black/black
Air Max 90    $69.99   white/black/blue
Air Max 90    $69.99   WHite red/black
Air Trainer SC    $59.99  white/blue/black/grey
Air Trainer  91  $44.99   Black/white
Hyperdunk 2010   $69.99  white/blue/grey

I saw on the hashwall   Size 13  AIr Max Posite Bakin Boot  red/black $128.00
Lebron 6  size 13   $59.99  black/black
I saw a couple of Air Max Uptempo 2  Federation scattered sizes  $51.97
Air Force one 2010  Doernbecher  $59.99
Kobe 5 grey/black/red   Size 17  $29.99

I saw on the hashwall a size 16 Jordan 2   Anniversary  with a $79.99 sticker on it. So I went to the aisle and picked up my size 15  and took the 2 to the register and asked the manager if I can get the 15 for $79.99 and she said yes. 

3/14 

When I went to SMith Haven Mall theres a Jersey store next to Michael Kors that has the Carmelo Anthony AUthentic Knicks jersey for $150.00 reduced from $300 as well as other jerseys there.

RIVERHEAD 3/16

I went to Riverhead today and seen this:

Air Max 2009  Leather  silver/red   $129.99
CP3 Tribute    cement colorway and the hornets colorway   $89.99
Air JOrdan 2  $99.99  25th Anniversary edition  white/grey
Air Max 24/7  $129.99   black/black
Air Max 90    $69.99   white/black/blue
Air Max 90    $69.99   WHite red/black
Air Trainer SC    $59.99  white/blue/black/grey
Air Trainer  91  $44.99   Black/white
Hyperdunk 2010   $69.99  white/blue/grey

I saw on the hashwall   Size 13  AIr Max Posite Bakin Boot  red/black $128.00
Lebron 6  size 13   $59.99  black/black
I saw a couple of Air Max Uptempo 2  Federation scattered sizes  $51.97
Air Force one 2010  Doernbecher  $59.99
Kobe 5 grey/black/red   Size 17  $29.99

I saw on the hashwall a size 16 Jordan 2   Anniversary  with a $79.99 sticker on it. So I went to the aisle and picked up my size 15  and took the 2 to the register and asked the manager if I can get the 15 for $79.99 and she said yes. 

3/14 

When I went to SMith Haven Mall theres a Jersey store next to Michael Kors that has the Carmelo Anthony AUthentic Knicks jersey for $150.00 reduced from $300 as well as other jerseys there.

Couldnt find any info. on the subject Im lookin for (quick browse)- my mistake if i missed it. But does anyone have any info/ confirmation of where/which of the supposed outlet's have the Skunk SB's from last year. Dont care if they're b grades- but please somebody shoot me some info if possible. Any help appreciated fella's- I got money ready

edit: I should've figured it was oversea's  - Big thanks to those who pm'ed me- much appreciated fella's

Couldnt find any info. on the subject Im lookin for (quick browse)- my mistake if i missed it. But does anyone have any info/ confirmation of where/which of the supposed outlet's have the Skunk SB's from last year. Dont care if they're b grades- but please somebody shoot me some info if possible. Any help appreciated fella's- I got money ready

edit: I should've figured it was oversea's  - Big thanks to those who pm'ed me- much appreciated fella's

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I'm assuming the Kobes hitting the outlets are B grades?
Good point.  I would think that's the case since NDC still has a near FSR at full retail still.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I'm assuming the Kobes hitting the outlets are B grades?
Good point.  I would think that's the case since NDC still has a near FSR at full retail still.

Back
Top Bottom