Official MARCH 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by ppeter

whats the shipping cost for outlets? do they even do phone orders?
Most outlets will ship.  They ship via FedEx.  It is usually around $7-8 per pair, goes up a little more each pair you order.  Just make sure you tell them that you want to do a phone order; otherwise they might just get all the stuff ready assuming that you would be coming into the store.

Most outlets will ship.  They ship via FedEx.  It is usually around $7-8 per pair, goes up a little more each pair you order.  Just make sure you tell them that you want to do a phone order; otherwise they might just get all the stuff ready assuming that you would be coming into the store.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

its usually about $10.50 in most outlets. also, remember to ask them to double box because oregon sent me my pearls in an inside out nike box 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

its usually about $10.50 in most outlets. also, remember to ask them to double box because oregon sent me my pearls in an inside out nike box 
tired.gif

My boy works at Vacaville and he said some bulk buyer is going to stop by to pick up the Kobe VIs so please hurry and order, so the people who really want them get them.

My boy works at Vacaville and he said some bulk buyer is going to stop by to pick up the Kobe VIs so please hurry and order, so the people who really want them get them.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Good looks on the Glass Blues, Sil A4WD.

Managed to cop a pair before the rush and apparently before the bulk buyer/reseller got to them. 
pimp.gif

was not intending on getting the GBs but for the price I figured why not cop a pair, can give my del sols a break from bball and bust out the GBs when they arrive.
they are A-grades btw.

with a bulk buyer coming through i guess we should see a ton of them on flea-bay

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Good looks on the Glass Blues, Sil A4WD.

Managed to cop a pair before the rush and apparently before the bulk buyer/reseller got to them. 
pimp.gif

was not intending on getting the GBs but for the price I figured why not cop a pair, can give my del sols a break from bball and bust out the GBs when they arrive.
they are A-grades btw.

with a bulk buyer coming through i guess we should see a ton of them on flea-bay

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

thanks for the heads up on the helicopters, was gonna head up to Vacaville to pick 2 pairs but was told only 1 pair per person.
if that's the case how is this bulk buyer gonna scoop em all up?!?

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

thanks for the heads up on the helicopters, was gonna head up to Vacaville to pick 2 pairs but was told only 1 pair per person.
if that's the case how is this bulk buyer gonna scoop em all up?!?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Being a "regular" always pays off.

Eventually, but def. always.
Maybe having a solid relationship with an employee (especially if theres something in it for them)- but you're saying employees are willing to risk their jobs based on being a regular. You must be super charismatic or something with your array of "connections"

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Being a "regular" always pays off.

Eventually, but def. always.
Maybe having a solid relationship with an employee (especially if theres something in it for them)- but you're saying employees are willing to risk their jobs based on being a regular. You must be super charismatic or something with your array of "connections"

Glass half empty, or half full?

Either way, the appearance is the same.

Risk what job?  Dude not getting an employee discount on 20 pair (if that story is true, may have been made up to attract more sales from this site, HELLO!).  But if true, he's buying them, like anyone else can.

They are at an outlet.  Shipped to an outlet, not MADE to be sold at an outlet.  Point is for them to be sold, for listed price.

No disrespect, but 80% of the people here quick to call foul and salty when they miss out.  That same 80% quick to post pics and brag when things go their way.

Gotta be even. 
laugh.gif

"You win some, you lose some... But you live... You live to fight another day!"

laugh.gif

And I don't have "connects" personally.  I have legit friends and fam in this hobby.  There is a difference.

Glass half empty, or half full?

Either way, the appearance is the same.

Risk what job?  Dude not getting an employee discount on 20 pair (if that story is true, may have been made up to attract more sales from this site, HELLO!).  But if true, he's buying them, like anyone else can.

They are at an outlet.  Shipped to an outlet, not MADE to be sold at an outlet.  Point is for them to be sold, for listed price.

No disrespect, but 80% of the people here quick to call foul and salty when they miss out.  That same 80% quick to post pics and brag when things go their way.

Gotta be even. 
laugh.gif

"You win some, you lose some... But you live... You live to fight another day!"

laugh.gif

And I don't have "connects" personally.  I have legit friends and fam in this hobby.  There is a difference.

Originally Posted by nastaljik

just called she said no more phone orders is that for the day ? lady sounded mad confused
Cause dudes went ham over the phone for these....
laugh.gif

Here's what I posted in the Kobe 6 thread:

NTers went HAM at the outlet for the GB's.... Rolled through and seen like 40 pairs all being prepped for shipping.
laugh.gif

Wasn't gonna cop but some dude hit me with two 20% off coupons so I copped a 10 and 11 for the shop... There was a decent amount left but sizes were going fast. No 9's and 9.5's left when I was there.

All the pairs were fresh though... Boxes and everything looked real good.

Back
Top Bottom