Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

the end of season sale has already started...its on their website now!

FNL also has an almost FSR of "Teen Wolf" Vs
smile.gif

the end of season sale has already started...its on their website now!

FNL also has an almost FSR of "Teen Wolf" Vs
smile.gif

moz-screenshot-12.png
Hola,

I went to the New Orleans Outlet today and they had nothing I wanted. I did find/buy my toddler son a pair of Nike PRod 4's (burgundy) the box had $11.99 and they rung up for $9.99? I did not ask any questions just paid the lady but eith
prod4.jpg
er price was sweet:smile:

One question I have being viewing people selling a lot of Nike samples on Ebay can you only buy samples from Nike Outlet stores?

Peace
prod4.jpg

moz-screenshot-13.png

moz-screenshot-12.png
Hola,

I went to the New Orleans Outlet today and they had nothing I wanted. I did find/buy my toddler son a pair of Nike PRod 4's (burgundy) the box had $11.99 and they rung up for $9.99? I did not ask any questions just paid the lady but eith
prod4.jpg
er price was sweet:smile:

One question I have being viewing people selling a lot of Nike samples on Ebay can you only buy samples from Nike Outlet stores?

Peace
prod4.jpg

moz-screenshot-13.png

I was there in store at around 11am. They had maybe 9 pairs left, all size 8 or 8.5, sitting on a half empty table.

I was there in store at around 11am. They had maybe 9 pairs left, all size 8 or 8.5, sitting on a half empty table.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Thanks i'll try again in the morning. maybe i'll get lucky with a cancelled order or something. Should have asked to get transferred to footwear. Funny because she knew what I was talking about.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Thanks i'll try again in the morning. maybe i'll get lucky with a cancelled order or something. Should have asked to get transferred to footwear. Funny because she knew what I was talking about.

Lol!! Maaann.... girl at lebanon was not very friendly. When I asked her bout some Kobes, she flat out said no and hung up. I was thinking, She could've atleast checked Or placed me on hold for 30 seconds.

Lol!! Maaann.... girl at lebanon was not very friendly. When I asked her bout some Kobes, she flat out said no and hung up. I was thinking, She could've atleast checked Or placed me on hold for 30 seconds.

You guys making me nervous I ordered at almost 230 est time at Lebanon for the lebrons and the lady was super nice got my 8.5 and confirmed
MY address and all info and even checked if there was anything else good there to order.my card is already charged also . I wonder why such a discrepancy with phone orders?

You guys making me nervous I ordered at almost 230 est time at Lebanon for the lebrons and the lady was super nice got my 8.5 and confirmed
MY address and all info and even checked if there was anything else good there to order.my card is already charged also . I wonder why such a discrepancy with phone orders?

Back
Top Bottom