Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

You guys making me nervous I ordered at almost 230 est time at Lebanon for the lebrons and the lady was super nice got my 8.5 
Like I said, they had a handful of 8's and 8.5's. Nothing else though.

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

You guys making me nervous I ordered at almost 230 est time at Lebanon for the lebrons and the lady was super nice got my 8.5 
Like I said, they had a handful of 8's and 8.5's. Nothing else though.

AS MUCH AS I LOVE ORDERING FROM THE OUTLETS...I JUST HATE SOME OF THERE RULES...

I JUST GOT MY ORDER FROM S. CHICAGO..I GOT CHARGED MULTIPLE SHIPPING FEES BUT EVERYTHING CAME IN 1 BOX..SO AN EXTRA $21 WASTED..

AND WHEN DID SHIPPING GO TO $12 FOR FEDEX GROUND?

AS MUCH AS I LOVE ORDERING FROM THE OUTLETS...I JUST HATE SOME OF THERE RULES...

I JUST GOT MY ORDER FROM S. CHICAGO..I GOT CHARGED MULTIPLE SHIPPING FEES BUT EVERYTHING CAME IN 1 BOX..SO AN EXTRA $21 WASTED..

They usually charge me average of $8 per shoe. You can check on FEDEX.com for quotes, but unfortunately it does seem about right... IF ordering 1 shoe. But yes multiple shoes in a box that clearly would be the same price, thats when it gets ridiculous. Shipping for additional items SHOULD be cheaper.

They usually charge me average of $8 per shoe. You can check on FEDEX.com for quotes, but unfortunately it does seem about right... IF ordering 1 shoe. But yes multiple shoes in a box that clearly would be the same price, thats when it gets ridiculous. Shipping for additional items SHOULD be cheaper.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

C, did you 1 receipt or 2? Outlets have a $200 maximum for 1 card purchase over the phone. If you bought more than 2 pairs (Aj1s- $110 and CGs-130), it would have to go on two diff. orders hence why they charged you twice for hsipping but they cut costs and saved money and sent it in one box which is BS. call em up and see, but you're prob. gonna have to take the L
30t6p3b.gif

Zeek- i placed 3 orders from 3 diff. outlets last week. they ALL charged me $8 for ground (maybe it depends on weight? which I doubt b/c Ive had 3+ pairs come one outlet before and was still charged $
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

C, did you 1 receipt or 2? Outlets have a $200 maximum for 1 card purchase over the phone. If you bought more than 2 pairs (Aj1s- $110 and CGs-130), it would have to go on two diff. orders hence why they charged you twice for hsipping but they cut costs and saved money and sent it in one box which is BS. call em up and see, but you're prob. gonna have to take the L
30t6p3b.gif

Zeek- i placed 3 orders from 3 diff. outlets last week. they ALL charged me $8 for ground (maybe it depends on weight? which I doubt b/c Ive had 3+ pairs come one outlet before and was still charged $
glasses.gif

UM YEA NOT TO MENTION THAT 9.5 THAT SOMEONE WANTED...LOL

THANKS DARYL...I HOPE THAT POPEYES AND ORANGE DRINK IS GOOD FOR YOUR DIET..LOL

UM YEA NOT TO MENTION THAT 9.5 THAT SOMEONE WANTED...LOL

THANKS DARYL...I HOPE THAT POPEYES AND ORANGE DRINK IS GOOD FOR YOUR DIET..LOL

Aurora outlet has:

Coughdrop foamposite's for 119$ FSR

black gold flightposite 2 for 89.99 FSR

Penny 2's white/blue for 109.99 FSR

and black/purple penny 1's for 79.99 FRS

Aurora outlet has:

Coughdrop foamposite's for 119$ FSR

black gold flightposite 2 for 89.99 FSR

Penny 2's white/blue for 109.99 FSR

and black/purple penny 1's for 79.99 FRS

Grapevine Mills

- coughdrop 119
- lunar glide 2+ sz 10 79.99 (purple/volt)
- kobe V draft day scattered on hash (69.99)
- kobe V purple yellow mainly black fsr (79.99)

Grapevine Mills

- coughdrop 119
- lunar glide 2+ sz 10 79.99 (purple/volt)
- kobe V draft day scattered on hash (69.99)
- kobe V purple yellow mainly black fsr (79.99)

Back
Top Bottom