Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Air max 95 in great mall just put on the floor. 79. Fsr. Its the black silver color. Looks like 30 percent off clearance apparel this weekend

Air max 95 in great mall just put on the floor. 79. Fsr. Its the black silver color. Looks like 30 percent off clearance apparel this weekend

check your champs stores , mine got a restock on the jordan 13 playoffs still retail but if you missed out go for it.....btw this is the columbus ohio eastland mall champs....

check your champs stores , mine got a restock on the jordan 13 playoffs still retail but if you missed out go for it.....btw this is the columbus ohio eastland mall champs....

San Leandro outlet

30% off graphic tees

scattered UT hyper dunk for 69.99
FSR livestrong wmns airmax 2010 89.99
FSR nike low hyperfuse (reddish cw) 69.99
FSR nike kobe V white/blk.purple 59.99

employees acted liek i didnt know @%% I was talking about regarding Jordan "banned" retro I, stating "we dont get new jordan releases", no ##@!! Tried to explained to no avail, SMH at this crappy clearance store.

San Leandro outlet

30% off graphic tees

scattered UT hyper dunk for 69.99
FSR livestrong wmns airmax 2010 89.99
FSR nike low hyperfuse (reddish cw) 69.99
FSR nike kobe V white/blk.purple 59.99

employees acted liek i didnt know @%% I was talking about regarding Jordan "banned" retro I, stating "we dont get new jordan releases", no ##@!! Tried to explained to no avail, SMH at this crappy clearance store.

one2manykix, thanks, your experience with the employees is no surprise. there are some helpful ones though, but only a handful.

Notable at Milpitas today..

FSR, they just put those up not too long ago..

Inside info is that they are suppose to get Cough Drop Foamposites.. $119. Maybe today (friday) if not this evening. Was there around 6PM.

There were also a bunch of Lebron Soldiers just put up, not sure which one, dont care too much for em so didn't take notice.

one2manykix, thanks, your experience with the employees is no surprise. there are some helpful ones though, but only a handful.

Notable at Milpitas today..

FSR, they just put those up not too long ago..

Inside info is that they are suppose to get Cough Drop Foamposites.. $119. Maybe today (friday) if not this evening. Was there around 6PM.

There were also a bunch of Lebron Soldiers just put up, not sure which one, dont care too much for em so didn't take notice.

Not sure if this has been said but, Spoke to an employee @ Ontario Mills outlet... they will have about 100 pairs of the Banned 1s on June 1st.. Not sure about phone orders .

Not sure if this has been said but, Spoke to an employee @ Ontario Mills outlet... they will have about 100 pairs of the Banned 1s on June 1st.. Not sure about phone orders .

Locust Grove, GA outlet has the Kobe V Rice (Home) 3864429-107 FSR for $74.99 and the Nike Trainer 1 white, grey, bright cactus for $39.99

Locust Grove, GA outlet has the Kobe V Rice (Home) 3864429-107 FSR for $74.99 and the Nike Trainer 1 white, grey, bright cactus for $39.99

release date of the banned 1's is june first, south chi outlet and niketown chicago will be getting them. no phone orders or employee discounts. first come first serve. lining up and camping out might be the only option.

release date of the banned 1's is june first, south chi outlet and niketown chicago will be getting them. no phone orders or employee discounts. first come first serve. lining up and camping out might be the only option.

This thread is for updates to Nike Outlets. If you want to discuss a shoe - the release, the quality, etc. - there are official threads in the appropriate forums.

Also, keep the personal one-on-one conversations to PM. Nobody cares.

This thread is for updates to Nike Outlets. If you want to discuss a shoe - the release, the quality, etc. - there are official threads in the appropriate forums.

Also, keep the personal one-on-one conversations to PM. Nobody cares.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Memorial Day weekend SALE @ Nike Outlets....stores will be doing 20%-30% OFF on hash wall items (some stores will take phone orders) and i believe additional 30%-40% off clearance clothing

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Memorial Day weekend SALE @ Nike Outlets....stores will be doing 20%-30% OFF on hash wall items (some stores will take phone orders) and i believe additional 30%-40% off clearance clothing

Thanks man they said biggest size was 11 copped with og boox thanlot man
Zach13g wrote:

BEND FACTORY Store in Oregon 541-382-7700
Air Jordan 9 retro "25th anniversary"
style code (302370 104)
$99.99

Sizes 8-13 Men
*note on sizes
*6 pairs of size 9.
*7 pairs of 9.5
*1 size 12 left in stock
*1 size 13 left in stock.
* all other sizes in between they have a few left in each.
ALSO SOME PAIRS ARE ON HASH WALL, MEANING NO BOX TOPS. YOU CAN ASK IF THEIR IS A PAIR IN YOUR SIZE WITH BOX TOP
2hykpvt.jpg

join us on FB

Back
Top Bottom