Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Just heads up..

Jersey Gardens will be releasing Banned Jordan 1s tomorrow starting at 10am..

Get there early..

Just heads up..

Get there early..

Speaking on Clearance Spots, San Leandro specifically, they STAY WITH HEAT u guys are movin too slow and then tryna get tight/salty with the outlet cuz they didn't mystically reserve your size of your shoe with all applicable discounts taken the moment you dial in....

It was like 2-4 true G's on here that put me up on outlet game; and since that time the ONLY time I've missed somethin is if somebody held a drop hostage til it was too late OR my money wasn't right due to new releases or just life in general and I'm in Omaha, Nebraska with NO OUTLETS around....

So, I say that to say this, if I'm essentially in the middle of nowhere (sneaker-outlet speaking) then all of you that can actually DRIVE to these spots or you have the ability to dial a number from your telelphone shouldn't be missing ANYTHING and stop tryna do the outlet u slept on cuz they are doing numbers and moving units, its the name of the game and %%@ wont change.... San Leandro is THE SPOT for heat for the low and thats the 124% real..

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Speaking on Clearance Spots, San Leandro specifically, they STAY WITH HEAT u guys are movin too slow and then tryna get tight/salty with the outlet cuz they didn't mystically reserve your size of your shoe with all applicable discounts taken the moment you dial in....

It was like 2-4 true G's on here that put me up on outlet game; and since that time the ONLY time I've missed somethin is if somebody held a drop hostage til it was too late OR my money wasn't right due to new releases or just life in general and I'm in Omaha, Nebraska with NO OUTLETS around....

So, I say that to say this, if I'm essentially in the middle of nowhere (sneaker-outlet speaking) then all of you that can actually DRIVE to these spots or you have the ability to dial a number from your telelphone shouldn't be missing ANYTHING and stop tryna do the outlet u slept on cuz they are doing numbers and moving units, its the name of the game and %%@ wont change.... San Leandro is THE SPOT for heat for the low and thats the 124% real..

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Definite no! Unless ur trolling this site 24/7 or u buying whatever they have, then you dont shop there! I go buy clothes for work there and drop by nike to look, and i have someone on the inside. I dont be hitting him up all the time cus i dont wanna be buggin him like that. When i do ask he said emPloyee cop most of em or held for friends. I just update for other users if i drop by. SL do have heat but only if u can get em without trolling,

Definite no! Unless ur trolling this site 24/7 or u buying whatever they have, then you dont shop there! I go buy clothes for work there and drop by nike to look, and i have someone on the inside. I dont be hitting him up all the time cus i dont wanna be buggin him like that. When i do ask he said emPloyee cop most of em or held for friends. I just update for other users if i drop by. SL do have heat but only if u can get em without trolling,

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Originally Posted by joeysole

Just heads up..

Get there early..
No phone orders?

Just called, girl said they haven't received their shipment, so she doesn't know if they'll be put out tomorrow. Also, no phone calls.

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Originally Posted by joeysole

Just heads up..

Get there early..
No phone orders?

Just called, girl said they haven't received their shipment, so she doesn't know if they'll be put out tomorrow. Also, no phone calls.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Williamsburg, VA

Black/Orange/Purple CB34 $69
Cough Drops 119
Kobe's the fakes from page 24 $79
Soldier IV's white/black and white/red $69
black Air Max 97's on hash wall - $79 - 20%
red Air Bakin's - $69
black Jordan 2010's - $119

Which CB34 is that? thanks in advance 

Williamsburg, VA

Cough Drops 119
Kobe's the fakes from page 24 $79
Soldier IV's white/black and white/red $69
black Air Max 97's on hash wall - $79 - 20%
red Air Bakin's - $69
black Jordan 2010's - $119

Originally Posted by one2manykix

my boy works there also. But also he said the employees be xtra thirsty in there too. you have to get lucky sometimes at SL.

Originally Posted by one2manykix

my boy works there also. But also he said the employees be xtra thirsty in there too. you have to get lucky sometimes at SL.

Originally Posted by show time 96

Williamsburg, VA

My guess is the godzilla joints. Someone had posted a few pages back that an ohio outlet had the godzilla one's at that same price point.

Originally Posted by show time 96

Williamsburg, VA

My guess is the godzilla joints. Someone had posted a few pages back that an ohio outlet had the godzilla one's at that same price point.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Jersey Gardens NJ

Silver Red AM97 B Grade FSR 79
Wht Red AJ6 FSR 100
Wht Blue KD3 FSR 60
Blue Wht Penny 2 FSR 110
Blk Orange Purple CB34 FSR 70
Cough Drop Foam 110

Those are about the only notable things I remember....
Can you clarify it if the CB34 are the Godzilla's or the ones that just came out ?

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Jersey Gardens NJ

Silver Red AM97 B Grade FSR 79
Wht Red AJ6 FSR 100
Wht Blue KD3 FSR 60
Blue Wht Penny 2 FSR 110
Blk Orange Purple CB34 FSR 70
Cough Drop Foam 110

Those are about the only notable things I remember....
Can you clarify it if the CB34 are the Godzilla's or the ones that just came out ?

Riverhead Nike Factory WILL be receiving the Jordan Banned 1 tomorrow. There will be no phone orders and a STRICT limit of 1 per customer no exceptions to this rule. Please do not call to ask if they will be receiving because again, they will have them tomorrow morning. Quantity will not be disclosed. If you are going to Riverhead to line up, please make the line go towards the corner of the building and NOT towards Under Amrour. Normal store hours are 9am-9pm, tomorrow store may open early

Address for the store is:
1520 Tanger Mall Dr
Riverhead NY 11901

Back
Top Bottom