Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Riverhead Nike Factory WILL be receiving the Jordan Banned 1 tomorrow. There will be no phone orders and a STRICT limit of 1 per customer no exceptions to this rule. Please do not call to ask if they will be receiving because again, they will have them tomorrow morning. Quantity will not be disclosed. If you are going to Riverhead to line up, please make the line go towards the corner of the building and NOT towards Under Amrour. Normal store hours are 9am-9pm, tomorrow store may open early

Address for the store is:
1520 Tanger Mall Dr
Riverhead NY 11901

Originally Posted by NK47

nike-cb34-house-of-hoops-exclusive-black-orange-blaze-purple-1.jpg

These are at riverhead not sure of the price but something around $69.99

Potomac Mills Mall in VA (as of May 27):

All that was worth mentioning...

Cough Drop Foams: $120 FSR
Kobe V Ink: $79.99 FSR

They also had Kobe V POP and away, FSR. I don't remember the prices of those though.

Potomac Mills Mall in VA (as of May 27):

All that was worth mentioning...

Cough Drop Foams: $120 FSR
Kobe V Ink: $79.99 FSR

They also had Kobe V POP and away, FSR. I don't remember the prices of those though.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Charleston, SC Tanger Outlet
Kobe Vs: USA's, and both Lake color ways, along with the white/purple colorway(FSR on all): 59.99

Lebron 7 PS Navy(FSR): 59.99

Jordan 2k10 hashwall(scattered sizes)-59.99

Lebron 7s Cool Greys and Navys (Scattered sizes)- 79.99

Cough Drops- 119.99

Bunch of stuff on the hashwall I saw neon uptempos for 44.99 I believe. Scattered sizes....

Want to shout out who posted the info for the Black/white and Gold Lebrons at the Tennessee clearance outlet for 41.99. Got my pair in the mail yesterday and they were flawless...
thanks for the update bro, was able to order the kobe usa's for $54.97, total came out to $68, thanks again!!!!

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Charleston, SC Tanger Outlet
Kobe Vs: USA's, and both Lake color ways, along with the white/purple colorway(FSR on all): 59.99

Lebron 7 PS Navy(FSR): 59.99

Jordan 2k10 hashwall(scattered sizes)-59.99

Lebron 7s Cool Greys and Navys (Scattered sizes)- 79.99

Cough Drops- 119.99

Bunch of stuff on the hashwall I saw neon uptempos for 44.99 I believe. Scattered sizes....

Want to shout out who posted the info for the Black/white and Gold Lebrons at the Tennessee clearance outlet for 41.99. Got my pair in the mail yesterday and they were flawless...
thanks for the update bro, was able to order the kobe usa's for $54.97, total came out to $68, thanks again!!!!

HAHA crazy fools are lining up at camarillo outlet for the banned 1s that release TOMORROW! yes they are camping out there....people are crazy....me and the nike employees were laughing and shaking out heads during the discussion when I asked why campers were outside.

o wells, what floats their boats. just weird to see campers for b grade shoes and only $15 cheaper than retail price and for the same shoe from the dmp pack.

anyways to make this post a little relevant,

cough drop foams are also at camarillo for $119.97
grey zoom tallac (hiking boots) for 41.97
they just brought out the 6 rings in the "foam blue"colorway, excuse me for not knowing the color, i believe for 89.97
they also had those sole collector hyperdunks mentioned a few posts back but they were for 69.97
they had lunar glides 1 in the white/red for 60 bucks fsr
kobe v draft days 99 bucks

i returned a pair of lebron 8 veteran's day size 10.5 that i bought from the vegas outlet for 80 bucks. so if you are a size 10.5 give them a call....it was a half size too big and thought it would workout but i changed my mind.

HAHA crazy fools are lining up at camarillo outlet for the banned 1s that release TOMORROW! yes they are camping out there....people are crazy....me and the nike employees were laughing and shaking out heads during the discussion when I asked why campers were outside.

o wells, what floats their boats. just weird to see campers for b grade shoes and only $15 cheaper than retail price and for the same shoe from the dmp pack.

anyways to make this post a little relevant,

cough drop foams are also at camarillo for $119.97
grey zoom tallac (hiking boots) for 41.97
they just brought out the 6 rings in the "foam blue"colorway, excuse me for not knowing the color, i believe for 89.97
they also had those sole collector hyperdunks mentioned a few posts back but they were for 69.97
they had lunar glides 1 in the white/red for 60 bucks fsr
kobe v draft days 99 bucks

i returned a pair of lebron 8 veteran's day size 10.5 that i bought from the vegas outlet for 80 bucks. so if you are a size 10.5 give them a call....it was a half size too big and thought it would workout but i changed my mind.

Originally Posted by tagle23

seattle premium outlets have the kobe elite socks for $10 normally $16
Good looking out!!  

Silly women.  First time I called, lady said "Nope, we don't have anything".  I called back an hour later and they lady was rude!!  She was like, "You're going to order socks over the telephone?!?!?  You know it's going to cost $6 bux to ship?!?" 
eyes.gif

Still got a couple of pairs though!! 

Originally Posted by tagle23

seattle premium outlets have the kobe elite socks for $10 normally $16
Good looking out!!  

Silly women.  First time I called, lady said "Nope, we don't have anything".  I called back an hour later and they lady was rude!!  She was like, "You're going to order socks over the telephone?!?!?  You know it's going to cost $6 bux to ship?!?" 
eyes.gif

Still got a couple of pairs though!! 

Back
Top Bottom