Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Been calling for the past 10 mins , no luck. FML
frown.gif

Damn I was going to stop by South Chicago this week to cop the black/red Foams and now these drop. Wonder if I call will they hold a pair of the CG XIs for me.

Damn I was going to stop by South Chicago this week to cop the black/red Foams and now these drop. Wonder if I call will they hold a pair of the CG XIs for me.

I have been calling for the past 40 mins and can't get through. Anyone that got through know what sizes left?

I have been calling for the past 40 mins and can't get through. Anyone that got through know what sizes left?

just got off the line with them...only size 14 left in banned 1's....was told there were "plenty" left of 11's and was put on hold 3 times before they took my order on a 10.5 ....and of course the third time, the girl hung up on me...after she said " don't hang up now"....what a fiasco...
roll.gif

edit: called back and got my size after-all...don't know what else is left, but she said something about someone trying to buy mine and that she held it hoping I would call back...who knows if it was true or not...either way...she did a great job once I called back.

just got off the line with them...only size 14 left in banned 1's....was told there were "plenty" left of 11's and was put on hold 3 times before they took my order on a 10.5 ....and of course the third time, the girl hung up on me...after she said " don't hang up now"....what a fiasco...
roll.gif

edit: called back and got my size after-all...don't know what else is left, but she said something about someone trying to buy mine and that she held it hoping I would call back...who knows if it was true or not...either way...she did a great job once I called back.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Cool Grey XI's ($129) & Banned 1's ($109) at South Chicago...773-846-5460, hope you get your pair!

pimp.gif

Pretty good consolation prize after the horrible Bulls loss yesterday.
There was a 2 pair max per cust. Really cool how the staff handled the release.

yeah they did a really good job 
i got screwed once by this outlet  2 years ago when the black/red CDP 11's where at this location and was told if there is any release in the store i would be sure to get a shoe shipped and the manager said he could not do it for this release

was hoping to get an extra cool grey at this price point 
frown.gif

dont bother to call no one will get a phone order 

the only way you can get the shoes is if your in Chicago and go there to the outlet 

i mean i could see a limit on phone order but by allowing 2 pairs of each shoe and then not allowing phone orders is terrible 

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Cool Grey XI's ($129) & Banned 1's ($109) at South Chicago...773-846-5460, hope you get your pair!

pimp.gif

Pretty good consolation prize after the horrible Bulls loss yesterday.
There was a 2 pair max per cust. Really cool how the staff handled the release.

yeah they did a really good job 
i got screwed once by this outlet  2 years ago when the black/red CDP 11's where at this location and was told if there is any release in the store i would be sure to get a shoe shipped and the manager said he could not do it for this release

was hoping to get an extra cool grey at this price point 
frown.gif

dont bother to call no one will get a phone order 

the only way you can get the shoes is if your in Chicago and go there to the outlet 

i mean i could see a limit on phone order but by allowing 2 pairs of each shoe and then not allowing phone orders is terrible 

Back
Top Bottom