Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by Klock

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I called for the 13's, dude asked his manager or something if they could ship he said no. I called back and asked why they couldn't ship and the guy on the phone said because there was a note left saying there was a no phone order policy smh.

Yeah I called again, and some cat told me the note thing..they do phoneOrders just not for those AJ 13s. He said they got em on accident. Smh

Wow. Call back tomorrow morning. They wont ship on saturdays but maybe you'll get the same staff that I got. I just randomly did a search on nikefind and was surprised they had my size.

I called for the 13's, dude asked his manager or something if they could ship he said no. I called back and asked why they couldn't ship and the guy on the phone said because there was a note left saying there was a no phone order policy smh.

Yeah I called again, and some cat told me the note thing..they do phoneOrders just not for those AJ 13s. He said they got em on accident. Smh

Wow. Call back tomorrow morning. They wont ship on saturdays but maybe you'll get the same staff that I got. I just randomly did a search on nikefind and was surprised they had my size.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Yeah I called again, and some cat told me the note thing..they do phone Orders just not for those AJ 13s. He said they got em on accident. Smh

Yeah im'a try again

Hopefully somebody burns that "note" sayin don't ship the Retro 13s 

Lmaoooooo

Preciate the info

Discover Mills, GA

Lebron 7 blk/gold $79.97 (didn't see any sizes above 10 off a quick glance)

Kobe 5 blk/purp/yellow $79.97

Kobe 5 white/blk/purple $74.99

Kobe 5 white/red/blk $79.97

I have my own pics but wouldn't let me upload from phone smh

Originally Posted by woody2626

Yeah I called again, and some cat told me the note thing..they do phone Orders just not for those AJ 13s. He said they got em on accident. Smh

Yeah im'a try again

Hopefully somebody burns that "note" sayin don't ship the Retro 13s 

Lmaoooooo

Preciate the info

Discover Mills, GA

Lebron 7 blk/gold $79.97 (didn't see any sizes above 10 off a quick glance)

Kobe 5 blk/purp/yellow $79.97

Kobe 5 white/blk/purple $74.99

Kobe 5 white/red/blk $79.97

I have my own pics but wouldn't let me upload from phone smh

Originally Posted by KenJi714

son posted fakes Kobe pictures smh
Maybe you can read where he wrote it won't let him upload his own pics 
indifferent.gif

If you can find them, I just picked up the white/red XII's from Champs for $49.99. You can try and stock locate them, but they usually don't ship out clearance shoes. For those who want to try, here's the sku:

01-00981-204-

If you can find them, I just picked up the white/red XII's from Champs for $49.99. You can try and stock locate them, but they usually don't ship out clearance shoes. For those who want to try, here's the sku:

01-00981-204-

Here is an update for Vacaville, CA as of today 2PM.
CLICK EACH FOR BIGGER PHOTO.

Foamposites are $119 FSR

30% off clearance clothing, but selection was ehhh.

Hope that helps the fam.

Here is an update for Vacaville, CA as of today 2PM.
CLICK EACH FOR BIGGER PHOTO.

Foamposites are $119 FSR

30% off clearance clothing, but selection was ehhh.

Hope that helps the fam.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

indifferent.gif
I got what he meant about the fakes. No problem posting stock photos of the shoes, but don't post stock photos of fakes. I had to do a double-take at my V-Days to make sure. Snake-print was too small followed by the midsole being much thicker on the fakes. Also, the red cloth should be darker and the toe-box shouldn't look 'stubby' like the GS sizes...

indifferent.gif
I got what he meant about the fakes. No problem posting stock photos of the shoes, but don't post stock photos of fakes. I had to do a double-take at my V-Days to make sure. Snake-print was too small followed by the midsole being much thicker on the fakes. Also, the red cloth should be darker and the toe-box shouldn't look 'stubby' like the GS sizes...

Originally Posted by sniper

indifferent.gif

Yeah my bad

Lmaooooo

Just googled some pics right quick

Was wondering why they looked mad thick lol

Originally Posted by sniper

indifferent.gif

Yeah my bad

Lmaooooo

Just googled some pics right quick

Was wondering why they looked mad thick lol

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Has anybody seen any Janoskis in any outlets lately?
citadel in los angeles has some left. 

abcd0014b.jpg

abcd0015p.jpg

these were the ones when they were still at the rack. now they are scattered at the wall. saw them last thurs night...im not sure of the availability now. there are some of the older green ones too...

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Has anybody seen any Janoskis in any outlets lately?
citadel in los angeles has some left. 

abcd0014b.jpg

abcd0015p.jpg

these were the ones when they were still at the rack. now they are scattered at the wall. saw them last thurs night...im not sure of the availability now. there are some of the older green ones too...

Back
Top Bottom