OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT...**PLEASE** NO PIC QUOTING!!

Damn, those orange Spiridons hurt...
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Blazers today...

friday night (monthly tan yeezy wear):

4630682342_1859180c71_o.jpg
4630082401_4150e53b87_o.jpg

4630083347_d8c817c359_o.jpg

4630083043_0bff4ce2a0_o.jpg

and recently picked up the only 2 sb's left i really wanted, both deadstock (iphone pic):

32553_395637476466_652661466_4624915_7681858_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

and recently picked up the only 2 sb's left i really wanted, both deadstock (iphone pic):
Great sneakers, the rest is meh

thanx. getting a lot of love on the other site too.
nerd.gif
but you're further proving my point from before, that maybe you can't read or something.

i mean, it's in all caps, there's no pic quoting allowed in this thread. prepare to get edited and probably dumped on.
wink.gif

nerd.gif
but you're further proving my point from before, that maybe you can't read or something.

i mean, it's in all caps, there's no pic quoting allowed in this thread. prepare to get edited and probably dumped on.
wink.gif

Your getting love for your kicks. Thats it friend.

NICE FITS NT

PROTOJ .... You dropped 700 on them?

I think I seen that sz12 DS on IsS. I wish I would of copped. Been Looking for them RED joints for a long time.

nerd.gif

wink.gif

Your getting love for your kicks. Thats it friend.

oh word? go peep it and then say that again.

here's a couple examples:

Originally Posted by ToMbZ

official...

Originally Posted by MisterDan

Fit is amazingly coordinated, and it doesn't even look like you tried too hard.

Originally Posted by SensezFail

Probably the single best post Ive seen in here.  Everything from an official fit to a DOPE pickup.

Good %@+@

sorry man, but not everyone hates on me like you want them to.
wink.gif

Fellow, just drop it. You don't have to defend yourself every time somebody makes a comment. Jeez.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

NICE FITS NT

PROTOJ .... You dropped 700 on them?

I think I seen that sz12 DS on IsS. I wish I would of copped. Been Looking for them RED joints for a long time.

yeah, i've never seen a DS pair in that size in all my time searching for 'em (few months now), so i bit the bullet and did it. only other size 12 i've seen were too pricey (a little less than these cost me) for the condition they were in (used, said 5 times but looked more like 30 times). i actually wanted a size 13 but i've never seen a single pair.

they're worth it tho, the smell of that leather is amazing, gives yeezys a run for their money (the leather on zens and nets are still better tho, i still catch whiffs when i walk past 'em in my room after a full year now after being worn and sitting in the open air on my shelf). definitely one of the sickest shoes in my collection now. gonna be hard to undeadstock 'em... altho i might this coming weekend for my birthday.

Fellow, just drop it. You don't have to defend yourself every time somebody makes a comment. Jeez.

i just like pointing out your baseless hating. life's too short to be reaching to hate like that, and they don't tolerate it in this thread.

real talk tho, you should post a fit (no rainbow).
wink.gif

Today to chill with the wifey for her birthday tomorrow...
2qcjbqt.jpg

Had a tire just basically explode without running over anything sharp backing out of my driveway
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i just like pointing out your baseless hating. life's too short to be reaching to hate like that, and they don't tolerate it in this thread.

real talk tho, you should post a fit (no rainbow).
wink.gif

Sure I'll post a fit tommorow.

Back
Top Bottom