OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GGG would get some numbers, but it won't happen as Sr. wants the easy route might as well be Pac. I'd watch it streaming that bish tho. Swore to never buy a MM fight after watching Baldomir, but that Hatton war I was able to watch at my boy's house won Yankees tickets and appreciated what he did.

This will be a decent fight.  Both are more aggressive and will be hungry for the belt.

[FLOAT=RIGHT]
 Follow

[/FLOAT]
[FLOAT=LEFT] Darren RovellVerified account

@darrenrovell
[/FLOAT]

Floyd Mayweather texted @stephenasmith saying he'd be willing to give Manny Pacquiao a rematch.

For the love of god please...no. If I was Floyd I'd need 80% just to consider the fight.

Only viable option. Mayweather could fight some chump for chump change (relatively speaking) and ride off into the sunset, or, fight Manny in a rematch and make 100M+ again. Everybody would still buy the fight and tune in. This time Pac goes out swinging and either gets knocked out or gets the decision.

I completely disagree. I don't think the fight would generate nearly as much as this one did. Busted arm or no Pacquio isn't in Floyd's class. his only hope would be a lucky punch and after seeing the first fight the casual fan ain't shelling out 39.99 to see that again...$100 is out of the question.

It sucks seeing pacq get suckered by folks but at the end of the day he's a grown *** man :lol: you gotta take some accountability ...I mean I hope dude doesn't let it happen again :smh: this pay day was suppose to get you out your previous mess

Mayweather is a lot of things...woman beater...damn near illiterate...but he's a genius at making money at this boxing game. Arum is freakin' crook, if Manny was smart he would've got rid of Arum long ago

Didnt pac agree to 40 mil a few years ago? He might fight for 50 bucks if he got another chance.

I wouldnt wana see him fight khan. Boring fight. I wouldnt watch, not worth it.

I really want him to stop bein a ***** and move up in weight to fight GGG

Of course hell consider a rematch. A easy fight that would generate the most revenue makes the most sense for him business wise. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch but we all know this fight wasn't deserving of one.

besides the money involved i really dont see the point of a rematch... a rematch is only good if the first fight was close kinda like the maidana fight so that 1 was warranted... and even if there is a rematch pac wont be ready by sept with the surgery

I wouldnt wana see him fight khan. Boring fight. I wouldnt watch, not worth it.

I really want him to stop bein a ***** and move up in weight to fight GGG

why move up at 38? plus its not like you just gain weight and thats it. theres an adjustment period, so now you're looking at the 39-40 range. it takes mad time to gain 15 lean pounds. Time Money doesnt have.

It'd be a rematch made for the folks who really want to see Floyd lose. Because nobody else really believes Manny has a chance after Saturday night. Except maybe the Philippines.

This is how things will go Floyd will fight Thurman or Garcia in Sept while Manny has surgery which will sideline him for 6-9 months. Floyd will beat whoever he faces to go 49-0 tying Marciano record ending his deal with Showtime he will say it's his last fight and "retire", Manny will come back healed up and fight a semi-bum and look great in the fight.

A network will offer Floyd who will be a "Free Agent" the world to fight 1 more time to try to break the record and go 50-0 and the opponent will be Manny all the storylines will be in place and they will do major numbers once again....

This is how things will go Floyd will fight Thurman or Garcia in Sept while Manny has surgery which will sideline him for 6-9 months. Floyd will beat whoever he faces to go 49-0 tying Marciano record ending his deal with Showtime he will say it's his last fight and "retire", Manny will come back healed up and fight a semi-bum and look great in the fight.
A network will offer Floyd who will be a "Free Agent" the world to fight 1 more time to try to break the record and go 50-0 and the opponent will be Manny all the storylines will be in place and they will do major numbers once again....

Sounds about right. Just can't figure out who will be Pac's comeback fight.

Ya'll really think there would be interest in watching 2 damn near 40 year olds go at it in 2016, especially after Saturday? I dont see it at all

Only viable option. Mayweather could fight some chump for chump change (relatively speaking) and ride off into the sunset, or, fight Manny in a rematch and make 100M+ again. Everybody would still buy the fight and tune in. This time Pac goes out swinging and either gets knocked out or gets the decision.

I don't think that would be the case. I think there would be a HUGE decrease in PPV #'s.

Ya'll really think there would be interest in watching 2 damn near 40 year olds go at it in 2016, especially after Saturday? I dont see it at all
People will buy anything that is forced upon them Mike Tyson can sell over a million PPV rt now if he was to say he's fighting this year...

No doubt the majority would be off putting about the rematch, but at the end of the day, a rematch would have to bring in more revenue than whoever Floyd fights next. I'm just assuming.

I don't want to see it.

Anybody else gets beat like that people wouldn't be calling for a rematch but people had their hopes high that the humble Pacquaio would beat the big bad arrogant Mayweather.

So I guess people want Pac to have another shot

I don't think that would be the case. I think there would be a HUGE decrease in PPV #'s.
A huge decrease from 4.5M to 2M is still the biggest event in Boxing nobody in boxing can even sell 1M PPV's these two will sell 2M at the least 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom