Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

And it begins.
laugh.gif

I don't know why for the life of me Brooks kept Harden on LeBron for so long.

He was feasting on that boy.

Seriously, if you can't notice some type of slight bias by the officials at the least. You sicken me.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

westbrook didn;t shoot tho, he passed.
Maybe that's why. He was up in the air going for a shot when he was fouled though...maybe that's not a foul ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude LeBron just did the same thing and got a foul and free throws. He passed!

they were in the double bonus tho

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Maybe that's why. He was up in the air going for a shot when he was fouled though...maybe that's not a foul ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude LeBron just did the same thing and got a foul and free throws. He passed!

they were in the double bonus tho
Yes. My point was just look at the difference ...

Clear foul on Durant but hey the Refs want the Heat to win for some undisclosed reason that goes against all logic.

Like someone stated before, the heat play real physical defense, but when other teams try to retaliate, theyre punished for it. Do yall understand how fustrating that is? How much is throws you off your defensive gameplan? Youre constantly readjusting yourself because of the prior whistles . It happens to all heat opponents , but that is the nature of the beast . OKC gotta get goin on offense.

OKC lost... the Heat have figured them out.

Just lock down Durant and they will win.

The rest of the players can't score for themselves for heck of them.

The calls and refs aren't helping either.

OKC are scared to play D on the Heat because they're getting called for each and everything against Wade or LeBron.

Damn I wanted LeBron to go ringless for the rest of his career, but they got it this year.

Durant can't even drive because they're locking up the lanes and when he passes the ball to his teammates these dumbasses give up open shots to drive into the lane with like 3 sets of hands in their face or they're taking an off balance shot.

Games are unwatchable now... it's like the refs decide the outcome of which team will win.

The officiating is pathetic and the Thunder are clearly not mature enough to deal with it. First half was fine when they were letting stuff go on both sides, but the 3rd quarter was just....

Originally Posted by hugebird

sick.gif
@ the OKC "offense". Scott Brooks should be ashamed of himself.

Their offense is horrible right now and their taking bad shots and missing them. On D he should try zone.

Back
Top Bottom