Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

roll.gif
Russ does not give a single damn!

idk how that wasn't a T on westbrook...

breaks have been going OKC's way, heat really haven't been on all cylinders kind of all over the place.

Would've done the same thing as Russy and just caught the tech. All about respect.

Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

Originally Posted by AceboogieDBF

thunder should be afraid if they are losing by 10+ and bron doesnt even have 10 i dont think

Or the heat should be afraid that they went STUPID!!! from three and are only up 7

THIS!!! Miami was smoking 1st half....but I look for Thunder to come out in the 2nd half with less jitters and play their game

Good 1st half.

*mutes TV until halftime show is over*

thunder should be afraid if they are losing by 10+ and bron doesnt even have 10 i dont think
Or the heat are lucky Battier is 3/4 from 3 and 5/6 from the feild with a 13 spot for them? 

Very solid half from both teams.  Miami can't rely on the three pointer if they're going to win, have to establish a themselves in the paint.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Westbrook needs to be a facilitator. He has the speed to beat his man into the lane every play then when the help comes just dish it off and not try to make a circus shot.
He is facilitating.. he's got 6 assists and 1 turnover (and it was a suspect charge call too).. it's his shot that's been off. A few were ill-advised/rushed shots, but a the rest were decent looks he just missed

Durant with a huge throwdown, I think that play is going to help put the team to ease. They have clearly been on edge all game, hopefully that opens them up a bit. They look like they have more flow after that.

Russy is
laugh.gif
sometimes. I dont agree with a double T there. But just had to laugh a ton, so emotionally invested.

Credit to Miami's first half D though. They played well defensively for the majority of the quarter. If they win, its due to defense.

Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

Or the heat should be afraid that they went STUPID!!! from three and are only up 7

yeah but going HAM from 3 is obviously a big plus, you know lebron, wade, and bosh are going to get theirs in due time.
heat would have been concerned if the 3 of them put in work...

side note: james harden and westbrook are irritating. harden hits a 3 and is throwing up signs for the rest of the half...westbrook had a little lay up and acted like he just scored the game winning goal in overtime of game 7 of the stanley cup

also thunder shot 56 percent in the half.

I don't care what y'all say, I love Russ' game plus his emotions are always extreme. Either extremely happy or angry. Nothing in the middle.
laugh.gif

OKC is starting get going.

Back
Top Bottom