Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Ay we as fans have to do something about this. We deserve better than these clowns for a half time analysis.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

That BIG commercial
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Westbrook needs to be a facilitator. He has the speed to beat his man into the lane every play then when the help comes just dish it off and not try to make a circus shot.
He is facilitating.. he's got 6 assists and 1 turnover (and it was a suspect charge call too).. it's his shot that's been off. A few were ill-advised/rushed shots, but a the rest were decent looks he just missed
I know. Ive liked how he has played so far. I was just saying he needs to keep playing like that. There was only one or 2 possessions I didnt like. One was when he got in the lane and everyone collapsed on him and durant was wide open right in his line of sight but he threw up an ill advised shot. But other than that Ive liked the way hes played so far. Most of his shots just arent falling right now. 
And yea, I commented on how I didnt like the charge call either. 

Wade, LeBron, and KD were chill the first half.

I expect them to go nuts the second half!

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Ay we as fans have to do something about this. We deserve better than these clowns for a half time analysis.
I like Magic though.....

I like what I saw from the thunder standpoint, theyre getting great shots, they just missed. Miamis taking some difficult shots, but getting too many open 3s, they need an adjustment. Only down by 7 tho, I'm happy.

i feel like lebron's playing a little too tentatively. he's making some tough shots when he goes in, but when he's shooting from the outside, you can just tell that he's thinking way too much. hopefully he eases up this 2nd half and they can cruise to the W.

KMante:
Wade, LeBron, and KD were chill the first half.

I expect them to go nuts the second half!

My thoughts? Two of them will rise, 1 will be... meh. If Durant is underwhelming, Heat blow the Thunder out. If Wade is underwhelming, Heat still win behind Bron going bananas (Bron going bananas > Durant going bananas). If Bron is underwhelming, could go either way.

Why dudes act like Skip Bayless when it comes to Westbrook?

Dude is sick and is learning how to run a team at the point and score.

Back
Top Bottom