Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

first time in professional sports history that two teams who will be playing in the championship game doesn't have the letter "s" in their team name

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Why don't you have rolling smileys next to Perkins, Thabo, and Fisher? 

Those three contained Parker, Duncan, and Ginobili damn near 4 games in a row.
James and Wade will get theirs. They both can not play every minute of every game. That will be the difference in this series. 

First all weather related finals too. Also the first time the MVP and runner up have played each other since Clyde Drexler and Michael Jordan.

laugh.gif
at Juwan come lately

king durant will get his first ring
okc in 6

russ for mvp

might be okc first trip to the finals, but they've been battle tested (dal, la, sas).

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

First all weather related finals too. Also the first time the MVP and runner up have played each other since Clyde Drexler and Michael Jordan.

laugh.gif
at Juwan come lately
roll.gif

What a bunch of lames!

Someone please remind Juwan he made NO difference to that series at all
laugh.gif

Bosh will be a concern. Perk is too slow. Sergebellum isnt too great in man-to-man. Bosh should be able to get what he wants unless Spoelstra plays him with Joel and then Ibaka can roam and wreak havoc

Harden is a major concern for Miami when Brooks runs him out there with KD and Russ. You can only put Wade and Bron on 2 of those guys. Battier is going to struggle with whoever Bron and Wade don't guard

I can't call it either way. But it will be fun since both teams like to run

Bosh mostly shoots spot up jumpers, but our front court handled Dirk Nowitzki, Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, and Tim Duncan admirably, why would Bosh be any different? If they are going to come down and iso Bosh or make him first option against any of Ibaka/Perkins/Collison, I'll welcome it.

I figure both teams will play a lot of small ball with KD and LeBron both playing 4 being the best lineup. Both teams needs to have their defender (Battier, Thabo) in the game, which is also going to create cross matches. Mario-Dwyane-Shane-LeBron-Bosh is probably their best lineup which we counter with Russell-James-Thabo-Kevin-Serge.

Thunder fans staged an "occupy" protest outside of game 6 that I missed because I was late, to get the Thunder to open Thunder Alley back up during game time i.e put the game on the screen again. I have heard nothing suggesting the Thunder budged an inch on that which kind of sucks, especially for a finals to have everything outside the arena shutdown at game time, but crowd control is an issue, especially when those hood guys and gals from MLK/23rd all decide to come down to Bricktown. It would just look better on TV

laugh.gif
at Juwan come lately

��
pimp.gif
� Mcadoo at 0:10
pimp.gif

Bosh mostly shoots spot up jumpers, but our front court handled Dirk Nowitzki, Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, and Tim Duncan admirably, why would Bosh be any different?
Bosh outscored Gasol & Duncan this year, and he shot better from the field than Dirk. And Gasol hasn't been good in the postseason for 2 consecutive runs. Everyone has defended him admirably the last 2 seasons.

And Bynum isn't even the same kind of player as Bosh. He can't face up & go by you like Bosh can if you try to guard him with a lumbering center.

Thunder in 6, Durant torching Lebron in the Finals and getting his first ring is going to be EPIC 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If the Heat manages to win, Lebron will be MVP and the Miami Vices will skyrocket in value. also, the MVP Finals Lebrons will go for an absurd amount as well

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Why don't you have rolling smileys next to Perkins, Thabo, and Fisher?
Those three contained Parker, Duncan, and Ginobili damn near 4 games in a row.
James and Wade will get theirs. They both can not play every minute of every game. That will be the difference in this series. 
Son
laugh.gif
I know you not saying Derek Fisher contained or "damn near" contained Tony Parker 4 games in a row, if so rewatch the last 4 games of the WCF.

I see you ignoring the rest of my post though.

Check out Parker's 2nd half stats of game 6 though. And Manu didn't do +$@! that game because TP took 27 FGAs and wasn't sharing the ball. Has to be a terrible teammate to play with. Dude is a ballhog and he'll @@@+ your wife
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom