Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

This your first 200 page thread, SHUGES?
Can you blame him, Yuku is in ICU mode
laugh.gif

This is the series I wanted. A superstar will get his first ring
pimp.gif

I got heat in 6. Lebron finals mvp. Nike releases finals mvp elite 9s retail $400 and your first born son. only one thousands pairs. Multiple stabbings and deaths in urban area footlockers across the country.

Miami in 6. The NBA Finals always tends to go to the more experienced team (unless it's a wash like 2010 and 2005). I don't think LeBron and Wade fear OKC's young guns because they know OKC likes to play fast and play full court ball, which Miami likes to do too. It's the experienced teams that can play smart basketball and out-execute Miami on offense and defense that makes them sweat a la last year's Mavs and these Celtics that took them to the limit. 

Exact text I sent a friend after the game:

Man, I didn't want the Heat back in the Finals. lol I called Thunder/Heat, but I also said I didn't want it. I think the Thunder are the more complete team, but the Heat win it all. This ain't gonna be like the 2010 & 2011 Texas Rangers and the 2002 & 2003 Nets. Heat aren't losing back to back championships.

IDK how many wins but...

MIAMI TAKING IT ALL.

LEBRON FINALS MVP.

I WANT TO GO CELEBRATE MY GRADUATION, HAVE A VACATION AND ENJOY A CHAMPIONSHIP PARADE IN MIAMI ALREADY
laugh.gif

looking forward to a great series. i want the thunder to win. i fingure they'll need maybe 6 games to edge them.

worse thing miami can do is allow the score to be within 5 with a couple minutes on the board. durant is extremely clutch, and embraces the moment lebron fears. that could end ugly for them. dudes shot is money and he's an automatic foul call recipient.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Miami in 6. The NBA Finals always tends to go to the more experienced team (unless it's a wash like 2010 and 2005). I don't think LeBron and Wade fear OKC's young guns because they know OKC likes to play fast and play full court ball, which Miami likes to do too. It's the experienced teams that can play smart basketball and out-execute Miami on offense and defense that makes them sweat a la last year's Mavs and these Celtics that took them to the limit. 
Did you watch any of the Thunder's playoff games? If they can shut down Duncan, Nowitzki, Bynum, and Gasol, what will Bosh do? Bosh is not better then any of those guys. 
The only chance the Heat have is if Westbrook averages 10 plus turnovers a game. 
laugh.gif

That small ball they have been playing will not work. 

As much as I want Lebron to get his ring finally, that team isn't ready for the Thunder. Anything can happen though.

Thunder in 6.

^^^ They print both scenarios in advance. Losers get sent to underpriveleged countries.

Staying humble this year, as long as we win I don't care how many games. OKC are the favorites right now.

Thunder in 4.

It amazes me that people actually believe that James, Wade, and Bosh can beat the whole Thunder team by themselves in a 7 game series.

Heat don't even have a legit center. Is LeBron gonna rotate to Durant then guard Westbrook and Harden.

Looks like he will be playing a full 48 minutes all 4 games.
laugh.gif

Durant
Westbrook
Harden
Ibaka
Perkins
Sefolosha
Fisher

vs

LeBron James
Dwayne Wade
Chris Bosh
Udonis Haslem
Mario Chalmers
grin.gif

Joel Anthony
laugh.gif

Shane Battier
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mike Miller
roll.gif

James Jones
roll.gif
roll.gif

Norris Cole
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

^^^ They print both scenarios in advance. Losers get sent to underpriveleged countries.

Staying humble this year, as long as we win I don't care how many games. OKC are the favorites right now.

I know I was joking, making fun of Boston fans really. I had my Finals 2012 hat mere minutes after the game ended, well had it in my hand, line to checkout was long as *#*!

Why don't you have rolling smileys next to Perkins, Thabo, and Fisher? It's not like they show up every game for OKC. They can be critical parts to a win but so can Battier, Chalmers, and Miller.

Don't get it twisted if it wasn't for Harden OKC's bench wouldn't be that much less of a joke than the Heat's are. The main reason they'll win is cuz of Harden and then Durant.

Back
Top Bottom