Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

laugh.gif
was Thabo trying to throw that down? Or just that bad of a layup attempt?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

KMante:
Wade, LeBron, and KD were chill the first half.

I expect them to go nuts the second half!
My thoughts? Two of them will rise, 1 will be... meh. If Durant is underwhelming, Heat blow the Thunder out. If Wade is underwhelming, Heat still win behind Bron going bananas (Bron going bananas > Durant going bananas). If Bron is underwhelming, could go either way.
I really don't want the last scenario to happen
laugh.gif

Also the Thunder shot 56% 
sick.gif

I don't know how much better they can shoot

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Someone summarize for me. Been at work. What's been going down?

Durant has been predictably great. Battier and Chalmers are draining their open shots. LeBron's been aggressive, getting to the rim and getting to the line but his jumper's been off. His only field goal outside of 5 feet was a bank shot from a half step inside the 3 point line which he may or may not have meant to put off the glass.

Chill with the ref talk right now. They havent even been bad tonight. Yea they missed that one. But they also swallowed their whistle on the Bron screen in the first half that gave Chalmers the open 3. Refs have not been the story of this game. Dont make them out to be at this point.

Yo I got feeling once OKC gets the lead they're not giving it back.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

They literally get every call at home, ridiculous.

I don't know why people are surprised by this........EVERY team gets favorable calls when at home, its nothing new

Back
Top Bottom