Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

LeBron has surpassed 650 points, 200 rebounds & 100 assists this postseason.

No one has done that EVER.
May the talks cease. This man is incredible.

Go and get that ring man. At this point in time, you deserve it more than anyone else playing right now.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I see Bron putting up monster numbers game 5. Like 56 points or something. Son has never been this close to a ring so I think he's gonna do everything in his ability to end it Thursday. I still think OKC has a chance tho. I seriously cannot see Durant and crew losing this year, I can see him hoisting up the championship trophy now.

I really hope it goes 7.

Did anyone hear Mike Golic's interview with Steve Javie on espn radio this morning? He insisted that stern in no way interacts with refs and that the only person that influences the other refs between games is the referee manager or something like that. Golic was drilling him with some tough questions too, I was surprised. When Javie was speaking on the officials' integrity and such I thought Mike was going to bring up the Tim Donaghy scandal but he didn't.
roll.gif
The Thunder are down 3-1 and you cant see them losing?

Have you watched any of the games this series?

Have a feeling that the Thunder may either fold completely in game 5 and come with the weakest effort they have this entire series, or come with more intensity than they have in any game of the series.

I am confident that the Heat will treat game 5 like it's a game 7 and give everything they got to close it out and celebrate on their home court.

call metta world peace to smack james harden and wake his %%! up. biggest disappointment so far. not only is he not scoring but turning the ball over. if he plays semi decent they wouldnt be down 3-1. lets see what the young guys are made of. i fear a big blowout if they get down early. for entertainment, i do want to see this go back to okc and see if their fans can push them to a gm7

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Man stop it. Have ya'll ever had a cramp before? It hurts like hell for a while...and then it doesn't hurt at all. This is a non-issue.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I bet you've never played organized basketball before in your life.
You have to play organised basketball to get cramp??
roll.gif
Dudes take professional ball players as if they're superhumans and can't be relate to normal people when it come to injuries lol

Is there a particular reason you guys are ignoring the fact that Bron was looking mighty injured at center court during the last timeout and on the sidelines, but looked fine during his last few minutes of playing time and after the game?

Just a reasonable explanation for what may have been going on there; that's all.

I'm not saying what it looked like to me; I'm just saying what I saw. Maybe you can provide a reasonable explanation. dre? Hank? SHUGES? JD?

^ i think Spo thought he would be a liability on defense if he were to continue to play while his legs kept cramping up on him. Bron said that it went away for a little stretch (when he knocked down the three) but came back again while playing on defense after awhile. I just think Spo didn't want to risk having it cramp on him while on the floor during a very important time in the game.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Is there a particular reason you guys are ignoring the fact that Bron was looking mighty injured at center court during the last timeout and on the sidelines, but looked fine during his last few minutes of playing time and after the game?

Just a reasonable explanation for what may have been going on there; that's all.

I'm not saying what it looked like to me; I'm just saying what I saw. Maybe you can provide a reasonable explanation. dre? Hank? SHUGES? JD?

Cramps, how do they work?

Originally Posted by JD617

A player has averaged 30 points per game, 9 rebounds per game and 5 assists per game in a single postseason 3 times in NBA history: Oscar in '63, LeBron in '09, and LeBron in '12.

pimp.gif

I really hope he comes out in game 5 like he did in Boston for game 6. Focused and ready to silence the haters

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

I know when my girlfriend gets cramps she is terrible...wish I could sit her on the bench for a few minutes as well.  Good move Spo. 

*zing*

"Dressed as zombies and wearing SuperSonics jerseys, Jason Reid and Colin Baxter fiercely cheered on the Heat from choice seats at AmericanAirlines Arena. Reid and Baxter also happen to be the director and executive producer, respectively, of the 2009 critically acclaimed documentary “SonicsGate,

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Have a feeling that the Thunder may either fold completely in game 5 and come with the weakest effort they have this entire series, or come with more intensity than they have in any game of the series.

I am confident that the Heat will treat game 5 like it's a game 7 and give everything they got to close it out and celebrate on their home court.

they already did this going up 17 in the first quarter, and that intensity lasted for another 3:45 seconds until the Heat said let's play.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Lebron is an attention whor . That's all

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude's talents have attracted the cameras since he was 13 years old (maybe younger) and you wanna hark on him about the attention he gets.
roll.gif
roll.gif

When you give the muscle time to chill the cramps will go away. Even it is just a couple minutes sitting down.

I haven't played organised professional sports but i've had the %+#+
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
......If you try and play on straight away it will just start knotting up again
sick.gif

Just poor timing by Lebrons quadraceps.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by JD617

A player has averaged 30 points per game, 9 rebounds per game and 5 assists per game in a single postseason 3 times in NBA history: Oscar in '63, LeBron in '09, and LeBron in '12.

pimp.gif

I really hope he comes out in game 5 like he did in Boston for game 6. Focused and ready to silence the haters
soon.gif

28vuohh.jpg

Originally Posted by DubA169

We will remember many things about this series.

Lebron finally getting a clue and driving in on damn near every play.
The role players showing out. Especially with the threes
Harden with the massive disappearing act. Brooks sitting Westbrook for the long stretch in game 3.
Durant not being able to get open. Hit the gym boi.
Wade became the easiest player in the NBA to root against.

And yes... The refs playing their hearts out.

Yesterday's third quarter was an abomination. And I bet in the next few years the tide shifts and Durant "deserves" one and okc gets disturbing calls. This is stern's NBA. Entertainment.
My dude, 'sport' is hitting the court and playing a game of pick-up with your boys or some others. The minute you get money involved, and in this case a lot of it - it becomes entertainment. I feel what you're saying about the NBA but it's been this way for years and years. As you get older you really don't give a damn about it.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

not to mention RIGHT after that, as he walked down the tunnel, they came back all of a sudden. i don't think there's any doubt he had a cramp, but he just played up the injury WAY too much. limping around at one moment, running perfectly normal, then limping, then walking fine, and then limping around again. like we get it, you got leg cramps. stop being a drama queen about it.

People calling this series over already..

I hope miami pulls it out tomorrow.

I flew in from philly yesterday for the game and finally left satisfied.

Hope tomorrow im snapping pics of bron holding the trophy and seeing hot cuban girls rioting topless outside.

Back
Top Bottom