Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

LMAO these guys are too much. "He knew when the cameras were on him and when he'd be on our TV screen, that's when he exaggerated the pain. Then he knew when the cameras were off and he wouldn't be on our tv sets and decided to walk fine." My man Lebron's mindset yesterday wasn't to have 26 points and 12 assists but to make sure if he sustained an injury, people would remember to compare him to Jordan when he played through the finals with the flu. Because Lebron is doing his best to make people compare him to MJ including changing his # from 23 to 6. Clowns
laugh.gif

Anyways, Westbrook is catching entirely too much heat (no pun intended) for last nights loss. People just wait around for Westbrook to make a mistake so they can disregard all the good that he's done through a game.

In any case, this series is over tomorrow. Suicide watch bout to skyrocket.

Originally Posted by sthebest

I cant believe that come tomorrow..Lebron will be a world champion. 
frown.gif
tired.gif

I dont care if he wins 12 titles, I will never give this clown his "props". I hate cocky athletes and really want him to fail. In fact, I wish his career would end early due to a knee injury, thats how much I hate him. 

My friend sorta agrees with you, he also thinks LeBron is cocky... But I don't see it.

How is he cocky?

I don't see the media writing articles questioning your morals if you hate on Crosby.

Fans just can't stand that there are people out there who don't like lebron.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I don't see the media writing articles questioning your morals if you hate on Crosby.

Fans just can't stand that there are people out there who don't like lebron.

Realtalk. Yall need to hop off sons gonnads. If ppl dont like him so be it #$$%.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Like most arguments, this is about more than the actual topic. It's about how far one side is willing to go to maintain their position. It's like republicans & democrats sticking w/ their party's popular position on a matter JUST because that's their party's position. And right now, the fans are in absolute refusal to admit the possibility of something that is so evident: those cramps were made out to be something far more serious than what we all know cramps to be.

And that's something you're just as guilty of as all those defending it. How about when some diehard Lebron fans admit to the possibility he was exaggerating, you can admit to the possibility that he wasn't. Because both have the same chance of being correct. You're speaking in absolute certainty that it seems impossible to have an actual debate about it. You are right and those defending Lebron can't see past their love. End of discussion. It's actually for the best, because a multi-page argument over cramps is one of the dumbest things I've seen in S&T. 
PLAINLY VIEWABLE to anyone who recorded the game. You are LITERALLY arguing something that is unarguable.

That's just wrong and impossible to prove for the simple fact that we don't know the extent of the pain. Yeah, we've all had cramps.. maybe you've had the worst cramps in the history of modern athletics.. but it's still impossible to argue that the pain wasn't enough to warrant that kind of reaction. 
Defending the validity that maybe his cramps were that bad? Which would make sense... if he weren't walking perfectly fine 5 minutes later.

Maybe the pain returned? Is that impossible? You said before that he only acted up when he knew the cameras were on him.. the problems with that claim is the cameras are always on Lebron so acting up during commercial breaks or when it was beneficial doesn't make sense. What would be beneficial is if Lebron stayed in the game and was 100%. 

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I think these are the kinds of replies that run through the heads of Lebron fans whenever anyone says anything critical/remotely negative about him. Look, not everyone who says there seems to have been some acting going on last night is coming from a place of unfiltered hatred like sthebest. 
laugh.gif
 Some people just think there was some theatrics going on, and that's it. And SOME people (present company included) actually think Bron is a beast overall, but offer criticisms from time to time when they see something worth criticizing.

No, it's also these kind of replies..
23ska909red02 wrote:
... and still find it difficult to simply admit that there are serious shenanigans going on. It's like they're afraid they'll lose their firstborn if they even think anything close to "Yeah, there's definitely some theatrics on Wade & Bron's part."

It's the accusations that those defending or arguing against you are irrational and blinded by their love of Lebron. That only you or those agreeing with you are the sane and rational ones.. the rest of us are saving up to get our Lebron tattoos. Stuff like that is unnecessary because it distracts from the actual discussion.. just the same as assuming everyone who legitimately criticizes Lebron is a petty hater wishing death upon him. Both are assumptions and both aren't always true. 

Some people just think there was some theatrics going on, and that's it.

If that was the case, this would have been wrapped up pages ago. At this point, it's not about cramps.. it's about you being right. That's the impression I get from reading through all of this and it's not an attack or insult, just something that's pretty obvious to me.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

frown.gif
tired.gif

I dont care if he wins 12 titles, I will never give this clown his "props". I hate cocky athletes and really want him to fail. In fact, I wish his career would end early due to a knee injury, thats how much I hate him. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Haters man, smh.

Originally Posted by Carver

Message to the poor
Funny, I was watching his presser today Lebron mentioned this moment. He called himself very immature in the way he handled losing game 6, how he responded to the press and people watching in general.

Props

Originally Posted by Carver

Message to the poor
I love how people use this and try to twist it that he's attacking all fans. The question posed was in regards to how does he feel about the PEOPLE who take PERSONAL ENJOYMENT in WATCHING him fail. And his response was the above. The only people who would take offense to Lebron's comments ARE the people that root for him to fail because that's who he addressed. Should he have chosen his words better? Definitely. But unlike the people that root for him to fail, his comments didn't ether my soul because I don't pop bottles at him losing finals, or say things like "Dallas healed my heart tonight." So if you took offense to those words, then you're one of those people who take personal enjoyment in watching another man fail in which case, you have a lot more problems than Lebron has provided.

I love how people try and use that and say "HES CALLING ALL FANS PEASANTS AND HES BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE." No, not really
laugh.gif

Westbrook took 32 shots. Half were driving to the hoop. But he only got 3 free throws. How do you explain that?

I read the last time somebody took 32 shots and got only 3 free throws in the playoffs was in 2003. curious to see if that is a legit record.

People are really getting this in depth talking about cramps? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not a Lebron or Miami fan by any means but jeeze where does it stop 
laugh.gif

I'd label myself as a Lebron hater but dude really deserves this ring at this point, I'm not rooting for it to happen 
30t6p3b.gif
 but he deserves it. 

Anyway I'm hoping OKC wins tomorrow just to keep the series going, not rooting for either team it's just been entertaining so far and I want to keep watching. 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by PugLife

i'm glad i retired from arguing on niketalk a while ago. you're not going to change anyone's opinion. no matter what he does or how well he plays, people are still going to find something...anything...to rag on lebron about. does he really care about everything people say? probably a bit...

but when it's all said and done, he's going to get his ring this year and celebrate all summer while all you people that are rooting for him to fail get to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that you've had before you woke up today with the same personal problems you've had and he'll continue living his life doing the things he wants to do, etc.

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
PRETTY MUCH.

NOT TO MENTION HE HAS MONEY ALL DAMN DAY TO DO IT WITH WOMEN TO BOOT.

WE CONTINUE TO ARGUE ABOUT THINGS HE'S ALREADY FORGOTTEN ABOUT.
pimp.gif

These two posts made absolutely no sense.

watch the video posted a little bit above this post and maybe you'll be able to figure it out

Cant even blame the officials anymore. OKC just lets all these games slip away. You have to be damn near perfect in the Finals, and they keep making mistakes.

Lebron ring talk is over finally. Not a Heat fan at all, but tired of people hating.

Westbrook was getting to the hole uncontested for the most part, and he dribble drove pull up into a lot of open looks. It is crazy he only got 3 fts though. But he definitely wasn't getting hacked throughout the game and the refs swallowed the whistle. Dude shot like 62 percent. There really wasn't much to foul, when you're dominating like that.

on a couple of those westbrook misses when he was at the rim, i felt like he should have just put it in the bucket, but he kept trying to like flip it up in there to try and make it prettier. easy to say from the couch though...

I hope Bron and Miami can win this. Just want to see Bron grab a ring and the world can move on. Can't take another year of this nonsense

....i wasnt into S&T when Voldermort won his first 3, but ive heard crazy stories. this thread has shown me that we are in for the same types of crazy comments now that the torch has been passed and LeBron is on his way to win one of many.

"WitnessMyCalm21 wrote:
Originally Posted by AG 47

Son picks a GOALIE that plays on the CANUCKS! Probably the leagues softest team and a position that is the most demanding on leg muscles and flexibility

Looks like you missed the point. I thought the big bad tough hockey players wouldn't dare leave a game because of cramps.
Most wouldnt. At least skaters wouldnt most likely.. Maybe miss a shift or 2 if bad then maybe a period... and Goalies make a living off their legs... 
Hockey is a more physically demanding sport .. 

Regardless

The point YOU guys are missing is hockey players are mocking the over dramatization and "OMG SOMEONE CARRY ME"... And most of step in front of a 90MPH slapshot to avoid it getting to their goaltender on a daily while lebron limps as if he broke a bone and gets carried of the court and does exploding flops off picks... but people saying his performance was so valiant.. 

Im done with this topic.

ice skaters
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

frown.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Haters man, smh.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I completely lost it at whoever mentioned all the good things coming out of this series, then ending it with "Let's talk about cramps."

cant wait for tomorrows game.

Been following Lebron since 01, never missed a game of his played in philly including last years summer league game.

Went to every all star game since 05 to watch him, been to Dc, philly, Nyc this years playoffs, La, Miami, Cleveland to watch him play.

Went to miami last year for 18 hours in between work shifts to watch game 6 live and watch him lose.

I went to the game yesterday and will be there tomorrow. It is a must win for him tomorrow.

Flew in from philly Yesterday and leaving friday if the heat lose tomorrow or sunday after the parade.

Ended up splurging on cars and a place to stay to make the trip as memorable as possible just incase he dont get the ring plus It was a fathers day gift to my son. Even tho that makes no sense..

Heres a few pics.. Phone died at the game yesterday.

Car to the game

Outside.

What I wore

my crappy seats. Smh. Im a season ticket holder for the sixers, 2nd row on the floor. Not used to this

car today

What I wore today

Hope I can update the thread with some nice pics of the game, end of game celebration and some riot pics.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

frown.gif
tired.gif

My friend sorta agrees with you, he also thinks LeBron is cocky... But I don't see it.

How is he cocky?
of course he's cocky. why wouldn't he be? & if that's your basis on hating a Superstar athlete, then you don't have many to chose from, to be fan off.
show me a Superstar who isn't cocky, & I'll show you 1 who isn't too good at what he does

Back
Top Bottom