Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

It's wild, I didn't want the heat to win, but after watching how happy and humble they seemed, I'm actually really happy for them. Especially LBJ. No hate at all for them. Dudes fought and made it happen. Lebron is too amazing to not have at least one. I'm happy for him. Skip dwade tho. Lol jk.

Originally Posted by tampakix

That commercial was on point and a little funny.

wonder what cavs fans think about that commerical, especially when he said I'm going to south beach...

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by Al3xis

god damn, shut up about Mike and Kobe.
LeBron just put together one of the all time great post-season runs and is an all time great. Awesome to watch. 

This. Peeps really gonna cry themselves to sleep tonight that Lebron got one.*
Fixed

Sad to think like this but of this roster, besides maybe Curry, Terrell Thomas will most likely sell his ring in three maybe four years tops.

d1f9bdc4bc1c11e19894123138140d8c_7.jpg

Originally Posted by Young ThunderCat

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

lebron-james-chosen-one-si-cover.jpg

PROPHECY FULFILLED.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As much as I would've loved to see my Lakers get # 17 I'm real happy for Lebron. Dude has had deal with so much BS. It's his league now. Props to Durant for his respect at the end. His time will come. Seat Pleasant's own
pimp.gif

Congrats to the Miami Heat as it is well deserved. Most great players have had to feel the pain before finally breaking through and winning it all. It was Lebron's time. What an incredible performance by the greatest basketball player in the world. This is just the beginning, these two will meet again next season.

Time to retire the hate, and just admire good basketball. A shame the series couldn't go 7 tho.

I think things really turned for me from game 6 of the BOS series onwards, dude just shut up and played his game at a higher level. Can't hate on that.

Can't lie, I really didn't want LeBron to win one, but I feel good for him.
Props to Bron for finally winning one.
He definitely deserved it this year.
Woulda loved to have it happen in Cleveland, but good job Bron

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Please don't judge all of us Laker fans by a couple people. I would like to congratulate LeBron. He earned it, he's the best player in the world and I mean it.
I'm going to miss the 'ringless' jokes...but you can't deny who deserved that ring this post-season. As much as I want to hate, I cant...theres nothing you can hate on when it comes to LeBron's performance this post-season.

Amazing.

Congrats guys.

Not a Heat fan, but respect.

Back
Top Bottom