Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by arstyle27

AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

*YAAAAWWWWWWWN*

Props to the Heat, and especially Lebron.

Yes, a part of me was starting to think about the possibility of James retiring in the company of Barkley, Nique, Stockton/Malone, Ewing...

... no more. It doesn't matter if he fails to win another (which I do think he'll win more than 1), it doesn't matter.

He's a champion.

And furthermore, yes, there were issues w/ officiating, but the Heat earned this. Forget everything else. Bottome line: they played better basketball.

That's what this was a series of, basketball. The Heat played better basketball.

Originally Posted by tampakix

Cavs fans probably hated that commercial and hate it more that Bron has a chip, but let that man live Cavs fans, lol. On a side note i bet Wade mad that he isnt the MVP, he better know his place. Lol.

hell no, that commercial gave me goosebumps.  lebron is the best player on the planet and wasn't gonna be denied.  respect given!

I haven't been following the NBA like I used to. Someone fill me in, did Dan Gilbert bring a championship to Cleveland before Miami got one as he promised?

LeBron James was asked if he's the best player in the NBA: "All I know is I'm a champion. That's all that matters."
 James' exit statement: "Hey, I'm an NBA champion. It don't matter. Thank you guys."

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

544982_240852532684643_414390981_n.jpg

252225_240852592684637_986563029_n.jpg

laugh.gif

Sidenote: Respect to you belle and especially you Animal Thug for giving LeBron his props tonight.

Def props to some of the Cle fans in here giving props where they're due and not being bitter. Good stuff.. let the King cook
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Kill that short cut, easy road noise. Y'all act like Jordan didn't play with hall of famers (hell Pippen came in 2nd in MVP voting the yr MJ played baseball), and Bird played with even more. How long was he supposed to wait around for Gilbert to bring in Eric Snows, Donyell Marshalls, Sasha Pavlovics, Shaq's corpse, Antawn Jamison's corpse, Larry Hughes, etc?

%!$# ESPN just teased and didn't show any of the press conferences.

2006 Heat squad.I'm not mad but its a crock. Lets keep it real, lets say KD had the chance to leave and went to L.A. it'd be the same story.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Hell of a run by your Thunder team DatZ.

Since they didn't win it all I guess it's back to just you and IATT representing for the Thunder on here.
laugh.gif

The Thunder are scary good right now and will definitely be in the mix next year. Just a matter of whether Presti and co, can keep the pieces together long term.

Word, I'm on these other boards like yo who is all these new +!**+%@%$%$#* on the bandwagon?
laugh.gif
Same dudes just days prior was calling the Thunder all type of names and talkin' hate. Good to see LeBron shut those people up, at least re: him not having a ring. Now they're going to back to the "he needed Wade and Bosh" or "asterisk season" talk. But end of the day, he got that ring so none of it matters.

I'm in Atlanta now, but if I wasn't I would go to the airport and welcome them back. The fans here do it every yr during the playoffs every time they come back, I know it's gonna be 1000s out there when they get home tomorrow around 2. They didn't get it done this yr, but they're still superheroes in all of our eyes. Couldn't be prouder

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Kill that short cut, easy road noise. Y'all act like Jordan didn't play with hall of famers (hell Pippen came in 2nd in MVP voting the yr MJ played baseball), and Bird played with even more. How long was he supposed to wait around for Gilbert to bring in Eric Snows, Donyell Marshalls, Sasha Pavlovics, Shaq's corpse, Antawn Jamison's corpse, Larry Hughes, etc?

%!$# ESPN just teased and didn't show any of the press conferences.
PC link, Spo is up now, I assume he's the last one up nvm

http://www.nba.com/live1/

too bad you missed out, but for future reference

Big J 33:
LeBron James was asked if he's the best player in the NBA: "All I know is I'm a champion. That's all that matters."
 James' exit statement: "Hey, I'm an NBA champion. It don't matter. Thank you guys."
Great answer. That's all that matters right now, so keep running w/ it.

Back
Top Bottom