Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

What's there to do in MPLS around Christmas these days? It'll be the first time in about a year and a half since I've been in town, and at leastfive years since I've been there for Christmas.

Originally Posted by SFN 155

What's there to do in MPLS around Christmas these days? It'll be the first time in about a year and a half since I've been in town, and at least five years since I've been there for Christmas.
Holidazzle Parade, Macy's Christmas exhibit, ice skating at The Depot, sledding at the golf course off Central Ave. in NE Mpls., I live toofar away from the city to know of any other things to do.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by lovemysole

%*#* your thread

I'm living the dream at my parents house!

Play video games, building forts in my room, eat good food, mum makes my bed , and I get 500 dollars a week for allowance...

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif
I hope only half of that is true otherwise I'd be hella jealous.

I never had a problem with my mom, she wanted me to live with her so commuting would be better since she didn't' have a car back then and we worked for the same company and went to the campus (even though she went to a diff school -- branch campus for her).
I'm serious
indifferent.gif
My parents have a trust fund for me. It would be dumb to A. go to school. B.Work. C. Live on my own. D All of the above
Because getting an education, expanding upon the wealth you already have, and smashing without your mother offering jumpoffs lemonade are all bad choices.

eyes.gif
Shut up S.A

Danny mad love dude, you're about 18 years away from being a true life 40 year old virgin. .
indifferent.gif
, but on a serious note your moms poontang pie was good last night. .
I actually had sex before and stop talking about my mom, or I'll round house your %!* *pause no yo*
You might get grounded for fighting.
I can go without nerf guns or video game for a weekend. I've done it before.

this guy Danny Tanner is a fool!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

too funny my dude, had to post in the regional forum so that the people that know you on here can have a good laugh

me, you and rsd gotta get together for a drink soon cuz them fat girls are still callin me....

-J23C
woooo i'm back after a 2 week banishment. but yuuuuuuup
laugh.gif

Lulz. Sup MN cats. In town from school, I am prepared for the most boring few weeks of my life.
laugh.gif
Naw but it should be nice seeing old friends while I amback. Went to the Vikes game on sunday, and I am going to Wolves-Clips tonight. Hope all is well for ya'll and stay safe over the holidays.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by lovemysole

%*#* your thread

I'm living the dream at my parents house!

Play video games, building forts in my room, eat good food, mum makes my bed , and I get 500 dollars a week for allowance...

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif
I hope only half of that is true otherwise I'd be hella jealous.

I never had a problem with my mom, she wanted me to live with her so commuting would be better since she didn't' have a car back then and we worked for the same company and went to the campus (even though she went to a diff school -- branch campus for her).
I'm serious
indifferent.gif
My parents have a trust fund for me. It would be dumb to A. go to school. B.Work. C. Live on my own. D All of the above
Because getting an education, expanding upon the wealth you already have, and smashing without your mother offering jumpoffs lemonade are all bad choices.

eyes.gif
Shut up S.A

Danny mad love dude, you're about 18 years away from being a true life 40 year old virgin. .
indifferent.gif
, but on a serious note your moms poontang pie was good last night. .
I actually had sex before and stop talking about my mom, or I'll round house your %!* *pause no yo*
You might get grounded for fighting.
I can go without nerf guns or video game for a weekend. I've done it before.

this guy Danny Tanner is a fool!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

too funny my dude, had to post in the regional forum so that the people that know you on here can have a good laugh

me, you and rsd gotta get together for a drink soon cuz them fat girls are still callin me....

-J23C
woooo i'm back after a 2 week banishment. but yuuuuuuup
laugh.gif
roll.gif
that's my dude.
I think he got banned that day.

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

Originally Posted by kix4kix

You cats aware that we have a Checkers now?
pimp.gif

where at? i've heard the fries there are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They are piffery. The ONE I saw was in brooklyn center by the movie theater (Regal) had the
eek.gif
face on cuz I had the fries in ATL and they are hands down thebest I have ever had.

pimp.gif

where at? i've heard the fries there are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They are piffery. The ONE I saw was in brooklyn center by the movie theater (Regal) had the
eek.gif
face on cuz I had the fries in ATL and they are hands down the best I have ever had.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
it's in BC?!?!?! that's the last place i thought they'd put a Checkers
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Will be going today!!!!

^ Good lookin' but I don't like my women surgically enhanced.

LOL, enough pr0n talk, let's get back to some Minny talk.

Anybody know if any spots in MN got the Chaos Kobes?

pimp.gif
kjhfksldjgsklgjwslkgjsldgksgljsklgjsg
pimp.gif

Hittin this up tomorrow.

Yeah I think they did. At least that uptown location isn't open anymore, there is something different there now I think.

Originally Posted by detrick177

yo did status in uptown close?

yeah i was wondering that too.
didn't get they caught up with that coke scandal around the same time that place at southdale did?
roll.gif

anways, we got a checkers? #@@.

if i'm not mistaken, they are involved in a new shop in MOA...could be wrong though...

Back
Top Bottom