Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

^

real talk..this guy was funny as !$$%... i look over and see smoke and this guy dancing
laugh.gif

BTW,

http://niketalk.com/topic/199218?page=1

CRAZY night..if you missed it, you missed out on a lot. Malice's chain is even crazier in person...WOW

-J23C

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Shout out to the dude that ripped that J during the concert....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dood was crazy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I have never gone to a show and not smoked. I remember I brought my chilm and everything to Rock the Bells. I was smoking everyone up that day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by werallequal

what did everybody have on the night of sneaker pimps?

Nothing special...I was thinking about UNDSing my 09 TB III's, but thats not the right occasion...I wasn't trying to get them +@*!# scuffed, and I knewI was going to be drunk..when I'm drunk..Im alway jumpin/running around...

I was just rockin some Blk and Royal SB Trainers...Heat I dont care about..

I think I rocked some Vans, I was faded so like Tanner said I could care less what I was rocking.

It was nice seeing ya'll out there coo folks in my book.
As far as another summit, I won't be back until winter and I doubt any of you will be down in the December MN weather.
Anyone hitting up the DeLA concert next week?
Clipse set was nice though, Pusha really shined. Blah.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I think I rocked some Vans, I was faded so like Tanner said I could care less what I was rocking.

It was nice seeing ya'll out there coo folks in my book.
As far as another summit, I won't be back until winter and I doubt any of you will be down in the December MN weather.
Anyone hitting up the DeLA concert next week?
Clipse set was nice though, Pusha really shined. Blah.

I'm going to NYC next weekend so no....

I'll be at that Evidence concert tho! Nov 20th! I might be able to get backstage passes bcuz im cool with EV...

I might be able to get backstage passes bcuz im cool with EV...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

WHAT UP MINNEAPOLIZ i'm in chicago right now for school but i miss my hometown
pimp.gif
where you go to school at?

Come join and help grow MN sneakers and streetwear community at www.phenomglobal.com/forum. This is a forum for sneaker heads and fashion geeks to come together and speaktheir minds on what's hot and what's what in the Twin Cities!

Does anyone know of any good places to get some Jordan gear on black Friday? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by lovemysole

%*#* your thread

I'm living the dream at my parents house!

Play video games, building forts in my room, eat good food, mum makes my bed , and I get 500 dollars a week for allowance...

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif
I hope only half of that is true otherwise I'd be hella jealous.

I never had a problem with my mom, she wanted me to live with her so commuting would be better since she didn't' have a car back then and we worked for the same company and went to the campus (even though she went to a diff school -- branch campus for her).
I'm serious
indifferent.gif
My parents have a trust fund for me. It would be dumb to A. go to school. B.Work. C. Live on my own. D All of the above
Because getting an education, expanding upon the wealth you already have, and smashing without your mother offering jumpoffs lemonade are all bad choices.

eyes.gif
Shut up S.A

Danny mad love dude, you're about 18 years away from being a true life 40 year old virgin. .
indifferent.gif
, but on a serious note your moms poontang pie was good last night. .
I actually had sex before and stop talking about my mom, or I'll round house your %!* *pause no yo*
You might get grounded for fighting.
I can go without nerf guns or video game for a weekend. I've done it before.

this guy Danny Tanner is a fool!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

too funny my dude, had to post in the regional forum so that the people that know you on here can have a good laugh

me, you and rsd gotta get together for a drink soon cuz them fat girls are still callin me....

-J23C

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Saint Mary's University / Winona, MN in the place to be... never knew this thread was here
alien.gif
I smashed a girl that goes to Winona State.

Back
Top Bottom