picked up 4 tix
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

let's get it!
pimp.gif

Thanx bro!
happy.gif

We still getting faded before hand right?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

We still getting faded before hand right?
pimp.gif
yes of course silly.

Originally Posted by soledout23

We are hosting our 1st Annual Kickball Tournament Aug. 29th at Central Park in Roseville, MN. It's an open tournament for everyone to play. At least 10 on a team's roster. $150 entry fee and we are paying out $750 for first place. I will post an official flyer for the tournament soon along with our list of sponsors. Our sponsors will be giving away a bunch of free sh*t!!!!
who is we? what store you run?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

We are hosting our 1st Annual Kickball Tournament Aug. 29th at Central Park in Roseville, MN. It's an open tournament for everyone to play. At least 10 on a team's roster. $150 entry fee and we are paying out $750 for first place. I will post an official flyer for the tournament soon along with our list of sponsors. Our sponsors will be giving away a bunch of free sh*t!!!!
I run Phenom. www.phenomglobal.com

ohhhh, i get so confused cuz you used to be 6twelve right?

ohhhh, i get so confused cuz you used to be 6twelve right?

Yeah, just got done talking to my Nike Rep and he's going to give us some Nike shoes to giveaway. I asked him to give me a gift certificate for a some NikeID. We should have over 400 heads there.

Wussup Everyone!

I've been lurking niketalk for quite sometime. I thought I'd just go ahead and intro myself. My names Hubert from St. Paul area. Jordan and nike headever since I was young but started really collecting these past 2 years.

I talk to a couple of guys on here like lefty and phenom so I'm not a total stranger to the shoe and street wear scene.

Anyone work at Footlocker, Footaction, or Champs on here? The employee discount starts today and I got a couple of kicks that I wanna cop. Willing to tip foryour kindness. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Whats up Hubert!!! Finally signed up ehh
pimp.gif

Yeah man. I've done too much lurking around. Time to actually network with people.

Can anyone tell me what I can expect at SneakerPimps? From their website, it seems like there will be a lot of "collectible" shoes....signed, rare,etc. Or is it going to be a little bit of everything?

Just looking for info from those who've been before.

I never knew "danny tanner" & LEFTY was from MN
laugh.gif
.. weird lol

well sup u guys My name is Chris... i live in bloomington!!!! kinda new to the game only been in it for 6-7months so yeah
smile.gif

Idk if imma go to sneakerpimps.. probably will lol just to check %+$ out and meet some of u guys lol.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

I never knew "danny tanner" & LEFTY was from MN
laugh.gif
.. weird lol

well sup u guys My name is Chris... i live in bloomington!!!! kinda new to the game only been in it for 6-7months so yeah
smile.gif

Idk if imma go to sneakerpimps.. probably will lol just to check %+$ out and meet some of u guys lol.
personally, i'm not even goin for the sneaker pimps...could care less...i'm goin for Clipse pretty much
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i gotcha..

im not much of a Clipse fam but they do have some bangers everyonce in a while lol

Whos goin to America's Most Wanted tour?

Im tryna get tickets to that.. the only reason im goin is cuz of drake (ive been a fam since like 05/06 and id love to see him in concert)
pimp.gif

Clipse. true
Sneakerpimps. sneakers? partial. corgishoe of the hundreds and his liquidation fame put it best in his thread in the "Sneaker showcase" subforum.Tired of the endless manipulation.
Grapes tempted to unds this day but this winter for sure.
Drake is a joke to me ever since the blackberry incident and taking Ls constantly.
Patiently waiting for my True Blue 3s to come in.
peace alls
~Lefty

clipse was decent. energy was there. quality ompared to they album voices, naw.
better than expected. good times working. a lot more than i expected.
good $%*# to the people that was there and all
Wack that is ended before 2am, wish they just performed more
overall it was a
pimp.gif

~Lefty

yeah i think the local booth were nice

i agree the shoe display was weak

but i guess they didnt think minnesota was going to bring in many people

clipse did a good piece of their catalog

i am suprised at all the shoes heads who arrived

where are all these people at on NT?

Back