Official Minnesota Timberwolves 2012 Off-Season Thread ... Andrei Kirilenko signed for 2 years/20 mi

Oh forgot this:

Timberwolves road records the last three seasons:

2009-10 - 5-36
2010-11 - 5-36
2011-12 - 5-4

Also:

The Wolves' game this Wednesday against Indiana is the first of six "Hardwood Classics" games in which players will wear jerseys from the Minnesota Muskies of the old American Basketball Association. Muskies merchandise will be available for purchase at those games

46-42532-Y.jpg

safe_image.php

Would love if they brought these back out. My first Wolves Jersey miss it
frown.gif
(best picture i could find i think it had some green to it)

I think Rubio, Martell, Beas, Love, and Pek needs to be the starting 5 for a while.

Wes acts like he totally forgot how to play or he has no confidence at all.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I think Rubio, Martell, Beas, Love, and Pek needs to be the starting 5 for a while.

Wes acts like he totally forgot how to play or he has no confidence at all.

I'd rather see Ridnour start for Martell. Mart's not ready yet (not sure if I'll ever be comfortable with him starting) dude is too erratic.

And I like Beas coming off the bench A LOT more than starting... but we have no one else. We can't afford to have Wes out there basically ever
indifferent.gif

Im not liking the 2 point guards because Luke ends up guarding all SF.

Even though Wayne hasn't played that much why no start him. Why not go Rubio, Wayne, Derrick, Love, Pek. To me only Rubio, Love (of course
laugh.gif
), and Pek deserve to start. Change up who start at the 2 & 3.

JJ looked really off coming back from that hamstring injury. I would rather Luke run the 2nd unit of Luke, Martell/Wes, Beas, Tolliver/Randolph, and Darko.

Who would you rather have back after next off season Martell, if he can stay healthy or Wes?

I believe we cannot come back with either Beas or Wes if they think Derrick (not sold on as a 3 more of a stretch 4) can play the 3. One of them needs to be the 6th man next season.

For this season, the answer at the SG spot needs to be Barea. Yeah he's coming back a little slow from his injury, but you know how he plays when he's healthy. He's a complete annoyance to the other team, and just creates for himself on offense.

Rubio
Barea
Beasley
Love
Pekovic

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Wes is just there. He has less an impact on a game than Corey Brewer did.
30t6p3b.gif
That's bad.

To be fair, Brewer always has an impact on the game - he's either doing something awesome or something terrible. No in between.
laugh.gif

I don't know how the TWolves stick with Wes, especially if they're going to keep playing him in the same role. His value is zero (unless some team still believes in him) and he's shown no potential to be even average with the Wolves. I'm not sure how he turned into such a bad shooter but he's been missing open shots his whole career. He can't handle the ball or get to the FT line. His man defense is pretty good but he still makes too many mistakes on team D, even though that's all he really brings to the table. When you look at Ellington, Beas, Webster - I don't know how you can choose to keep Wes, especially considering he's not that young.

Looking towards the next game - can't wait to see DWill put Ricky on skates
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Although, I don't think our offense can keep up with yours
frown.gif

Who would you rather have back after next off season Martell, if he can stay healthy or Wes?
I would definitely rather have Martell. Wes' contract is terribly unequal to his production.

I talked to Pek yesterday... happy to confirm that he is a pleasant fellow.

Derrick Williams with 6 minutes of playing time again yesterday...
alien.gif
ohwell.gif

Darko Boys will be at the game tonight Cheese
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

For this season, the answer at the SG spot needs to be Barea. Yeah he's coming back a little slow from his injury, but you know how he plays when he's healthy. He's a complete annoyance to the other team, and just creates for himself on offense.

Rubio
Barea
Beasley
Love
Pekovic

At first I was thrilled with the signing, lightweight chucker so far imo.

Barea will get better. He's getting his legs back. He will be a great spark plug for us. Frickin Houston again tonight huh? It's all about Kevin Martin. We contained him last game and won, and he destroyed us the first game.

Let's go! The quest for .500 once again!

pimp.gif

Was the intent or not by Love?

I think at first he was just trying to step over him, but when his leg got tangled it looked like he said f-it,  and decided to just stomp on his face.

Back
Top Bottom