Official Minnesota Timberwolves 2012 Off-Season Thread ... Andrei Kirilenko signed for 2 years/20 mi

Originally Posted by Tony906

K.Love went home and showed out Best power forward in the game

had he not hit that shot would he still be considered best PF in the L?
#salty
laugh.gif

JPZ/Hood, I had to get in on that Sig.

Love this pic, looks like Blake is in pure awe/worshipping Love:
wolf0121jump.jpg

And of course: The Celebration

AjsggsGCAAAVYM2.jpg:large

Not to be a buzzkill, but we gotta be concerned that Rubio is 5-29 in his last three games from the field.

When he came in just about nobody thought he was a high efficient shooter... but in his first three weeks he proved he could hit the open shot/three, whatever it may be. In the last three games that has tailed off, considerably. Hopefully this is just a blip, and not a trend.

Maybe yesterday's shot can turn his confidence around, we'll see.

laugh.gif

His shooting will come and go not really worried about that. Saw that Big Roy may not want an extension in Indiana
nerd.gif

Feel like he'll join a contender though. Would love to have him in Minny.

Such a good win last night. Rubio and Love coming through like that in the clutch was refreshing. They absolutely stole that game.

Tough game tonight. We were in it most of the game, although Love was shooting terribly, and for once we were NOT the team that came on in the 4th. Good games from Rubio, D-Will and solid help from Ellington again, but 5-21 from Love (1-7 from 3 hurt.) Millsap shot lights out, and CJ Miles didn't really miss either.

Oh well, recoup and get the next one.

Well three years then.......

What does Beas get? I see someone taking him in the off season.

Word is that Martell is back on Friday. This rotation could get DEEP once we get some guys back from injury. That Houston game was so ugly with only nine dudes available.

Assists Per 48 Min
1. 15.6 - Steve Nash
2. 12.5 - Ricky Rubio
3. 12.4 - Rajon Rondo
4. 12.2 - Jose Calderon
5. 11.7 - Tony Parker
6. 11.6 - Chris Paul

pimp.gif

^ Great.

HOOD, Beas won't be back. I'm 99% confident in that. He just doesn't fit in with our direction or mentality anymore.

Martell back Friday? Hmm. I can't stop myself from thinking that back's just gunna lock up five minutes into him being back on the court
laugh.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
. Hopefully Wes Johnson's playing time is significantly reduced once Martell gets back in the swing of things.

Big win last night. Beating Dallas 2x in a season? With that the Timberwolves have successfully won the season series against them.
pimp.gif

The last time they did that? The 1998-1999 shortened season.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Dirk was a rookie
laugh.gif

eek.gif
wow

I see some Eastern Conference team taking Beas maybe Charlotte, I always thought D.C. though. If that happens I pray for who has to coach that team. Wall, Young, Crawford, Mcgee, Blatche
roll.gif

I was looking at the Free agent list (had a lot of free time between class) there are no real centers i can see that fits with the team. I think they for sure let Martell go keep Wayne and Malcolm and bring in a solid two guard. I want to keep Wes but if they let Beas go then make Wes the 6th man where he can just play.

What are the chances they keep ARRRRRRRRRRRR? As Rubio would say
laugh.gif
and Tolliver

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Assists Per 48 Min
1. 15.6 - Steve Nash
2. 12.5 - Ricky Rubio
3. 12.4 - Rajon Rondo
4. 12.2 - Jose Calderon
5. 11.7 - Tony Parker
6. 11.6 - Chris Paul

pimp.gif
RUBIO! Can't wait til Friday. Hopefully RICKY shows up and the rest of the team doesn't

Good luck.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom