Official Minnesota Timberwolves 2012 Off-Season Thread ... Andrei Kirilenko signed for 2 years/20 mi

After the Kings/Timberwolves game some friends and I went to the Kings tunnel. When DeMarcus Cousins walked by I yelled, "MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN PAUL WESTPHAL FIRED." (I couldn't think of anything better, it was a spur of the moment type of thing 
laugh.gif
). He stopped in his tracks, turned around looked at me and said "What did you say!?" I repeated it and he spun around and stormed off. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just tweeted him taunting him, hopefully he responds
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyway, good performance today. Target Center had a lot of energy, different players were stepping up, and we're starting to win games we're supposed to win (ie. Hornets, Kings). Only starting though, gotta keep it up.

"He's going to be around the basket." Translation: Him ever going anywhere else would be like a released prisoner leaving their parole zone.
"He sets really good picks." Translation: He throws his body in front of his teammate's defender while shuffling his feet.
"He's going to be a physical presence." Translation: He'll receive about four to five offensive fouls per game.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Why does Nikola Pekovic play in crunch time?

WHY?!

Cause he's better than the stiff Darko ... I believe Pek and Randolph should get most of the center time anyways. Our wild card at the position could be Brad Miller once he comes back from injury. You never know 
nerd.gif

I definitely think Brad Miller could be an intriguing piece... I'm actually really excited about his recovery.

He's one of Adelman's guys, and was brought in here for a reason. However, his short game really took a dip last year, but that could be because of his multiple times missing time during last year's season combined with age. We'll see... I've always thought Kevin Love would play best in the post with a strictly defensive center (someone like Nene, etc.) which Miller is not, but the guy can contribute in other aspects and he's been around the block enough to know how to cover up his deficiencies.

pimp.gif

6-8 !

Charlotte not liking the fact 11 teams are sitting below us in the standings right now
pimp.gif

Next game is actually on ESPN, Friday night 9:30 vs Clips.

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Wolves on the big stage Friday... I hope they play like we know they can.

If the public doesn't know Rubio already, they will after tomorrow. I expect the bandwagon to be in full force after tomorrow night, unfortunately.

Yeah. Need a good showing. If CP3 is out, that will obviously help, but I think we can stick with em. We've played playoff-caliber teams pretty well thus far, it's time to make a statement nation-wide.

Go Wolves!

eek.gif
was the last time we was on ESPN when kg made his return to minnesota in a c's uni?

Brilliant double-screen (rubio & ellington) to completely free up Love.

Chevy's (in Vallejo, CA) went absolutely bonkers when Love hit the GW.

Back
Top Bottom