Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

18A24699-40A8-4D42-A066-37B938B74BA7.png

Official :pimp:
They releasing these online anywhere?

The Yankees shorts that drop tomorrow are ****in FIRE!!!! Damn, I won’t pay that price though.

Purple Air Zoom Generations are tough

Never in a million years would I have thought Lebron would be caught wearing the don trash. He must be getting serious $ or Don C must be super connected.

If anything, im inspired to step up my networking game.

Cant fool me though, shorts still trash

Never in a million years would I have thought Lebron would be caught wearing the don trash. He must be getting serious $ or Don C must be super connected.

If anything, im inspired to step up my networking game.
It's definitely the latter...are you familiar with Don C?

I know he has ties to kanye and jordan brand.

Shorts are so terrible though that I would have expected Lebron to say no thx im not wearing these

Better not see bron in a blank jersey

Those Laker shorts aren’t bad just because the yellow and purple are awesome

Would I ever wear em? No

Are they worth $500 or whatever they cost nah

But out of all the shorts with the stupid words those are the only ones that actually look good imo

Im not a fan of the Just Don shorts at all. I think the Laker joints look like trash . Best ones are the MLB pairs from a few pages back...except that Cubs one. The other three work because it uses the main logo/script. That Cubs pair had the script from the 80's and cheap knock offs. And I say this as a Cubs fan.

You can hate just don for the price but the quality of their work is top notch. The concept is his and I think the nba shorts are pulled off well. You see tons of other people doing them now but just don quality is way nicer. Im pretty sure Mitchell and ness helps/ hooks him up.

Back
Top Bottom