Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

4-5 hours each way, I’m just gonna take the L on the tickets and not go, too much work and no info on price/how to cop in dc. If there’s tax etc and they’re $500 ima be mad :lol:
Damn I was thinking about going for the Dodgers, but not if they don’t have a set price. I’d prob cop for $250 but not $500.

28F6BF01-18BE-433C-A084-DA2598AC80EF.png

I’m a moron :smh: :smh:

Don’t know why I didn’t do this research beforehand :lol:

To me, the MLB shorts don’t hit the mark as much. The original NBA Just Don shorts are jarring, a little uncomfortable to look at (a persons groin!) and obnoxious. But I always took that as the point: subverting our attention from what’s typically the focal point of an outfit (or uniform ), the shirt.

The MLB shorts kinda feel incomplete to me since players don’t wear shorts. It kind a loses the art IMO. Maybe I’m over thinking the entire purpose of the line though. Or maybe he just threw the art aspect away and is cashing in with MLB shorts. Lol

I agree. The nba team logo ones are the best, especially with them looking like the actually jersey top. Hard to get the same feel for the mlb ones.

I say go anyway. Already got the tickets, might as well take the trip and find something to do or buy out there.
Nah, you need to get wristbands at 10am to buy the products and you need another general admission ticket to get into the event in the first place. Too much going on

those laker joinst really restocking? the only pair of dons i would consider paying $500 for are those lol

the MLB assembly event was dead for the most part. I really wanted the dodger shorts but wasnt dropping 400 on them. The bat wasnt for sale but i tried to get that also. lol. I overheard them saying that sales were very slow for the shorts (rightfully so) My husband copped those unreleased currys tho...so at least one of us left happy lol.

Want the Yankee shorts, but I'm not dropping 5 on em (or however much they cost).
I'd CONSIDER 250, but anything higher is a dub.

I saw the 78-79 Pistons shorts in person and although they look dope, you have to be careful with it. Its all screen printed and the piston logo is heat patched. The bolts would crack if you wash them incorrectly etc.

Sorry if this has been asked a million times but how do M&N shorts fit? From waist measurements, they seem to fit smaller than that of Nike. Is that true or do most people in here generally just get their normal size?

the MLB assembly event was dead for the most part. I really wanted the dodger shorts but wasnt dropping 400 on them. The bat wasnt for sale but i tried to get that also. lol. I overheard them saying that sales were very slow for the shorts (rightfully so) My husband copped those unreleased currys tho...so at least one of us left happy lol.
I guess I should’ve went then :smh:

Back
Top Bottom