Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

A561A5B7-753C-46F3-ACF7-154B303DC57A.jpeg

You can hate just don for the price but the quality of their work is top notch. The concept is his and I think the nba shorts are pulled off well. You see tons of other people doing them now but just don quality is way nicer. Im pretty sure Mitchell and ness helps/ hooks him up.
After thinking about it, I hate the NBA versions because NBA players already wear shorts as their unis. Adding their script to the front seems unnecessary to me. Like, for what? Versus the MLB pairs that are unique because the players don't wear them (outside of practice and even that is rare).

The quality? :lol:

Are they not just m&n shorts with the script and pockets added?

The twill they use for the script is indentical to jerseys, the pockets are the same material as the rest of the shorts, high quality draw string and zippers too. They don’t look customized like you can tell with other people’s work. I’m sure Mitchell and ness plays a part but you can’t get that from other customized shorts

After thinking about it, I hate the NBA versions because NBA players already wear shorts as their unis. Adding their script to the front seems unnecessary to me. Like, for what? Versus the MLB pairs that are unique because the players don't wear them (outside of practice and even that is rare).

It’s a cool way to wear what otherwise can be a boring pair of nba shorts. I’m not going to play in these but they are nice to wear casually

The twill they use for the script is indentical to jerseys, the pockets are the same material as the rest of the shorts, high quality draw string and zippers too. They don’t look customized like you can tell with other people’s work. I’m sure Mitchell and ness plays a part but you can’t get that from other customized shorts
I thought I was buggin when I was thinking just don version was better :lol:

To me, the MLB shorts don’t hit the mark as much. The original NBA Just Don shorts are jarring, a little uncomfortable to look at (a persons groin!) and obnoxious. But I always took that as the point: subverting our attention from what’s typically the focal point of an outfit (or uniform ), the shirt.

The MLB shorts kinda feel incomplete to me since players don’t wear shorts. It kind a loses the art IMO. Maybe I’m over thinking the entire purpose of the line though. Or maybe he just threw the art aspect away and is cashing in with MLB shorts. Lol

Back
Top Bottom