Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Welp wish me luck, I dropped of the Yankees Wade Boggs bp jersey to the tailor to remove the 1 and re center the 2. Hopefully it comes out good. Lady said there is a chance it may rip because it’s hard to take off but I went in knowing that and I’m still taking the chance. I pick up Monday.

u should've just kept boggs...way rarer jersey. jeter could be copped anytime.

I just noticed that. Unfortunately koolgrap95 (my eBay) doesn’t have the following he does. But if I ever have anything listed anyone on here wants I’ll always show love to NT heads price wise.

Thought about grabbing the ‘96 Authentic and doing this same thing.
Yea I don’t mind doing it to the bp because I got it on sale for $40. If they rip it then I won’t be that mad compared to buying a authentic and doing it and they mess up.

7BC4C616-2680-4966-836C-224924B31FBA.jpeg
DCE6F46D-1E50-4300-A939-71EEAD5EDE01.jpeg
I just got this in today paid $130
What do the Mitchell and Ness Jordan 45 jerseys usually go for? I got a white one in size 40 I was thinking about listing or trading for something in a size 48.

There is a reason why one would be $20,000 when it shows up vs. the price to simply customize it. It is a "legit" jersey, but there is a reason it won't demand the price as the other one. And that is due to the "after market" customs.

My example is a game worn Petrovic vs one not worn, that's the difference in price. If it were just issued it would still be worth a lot but nowhere near that. What I'm saying is that without customization there's a lot of jerseys that can't be bought, I could be Bill Gates and still may not be able to get some things, scarcity is an issue more so than cost.

My example is a game worn Petrovic vs one not worn, that's the difference in price. If it were just issued it would still be worth a lot but nowhere near that. What I'm saying is that without customization there's a lot of jerseys that can't be bought, I could be Bill Gates and still may not be able to get some things, scarcity is an issue more so than cost.

I'm caught up now.

Yea it was a couple pages back. Need this one as well. They posted the 1999 Atlanta Brave World Series road Chipper Jones as well. That one is pretty nice as well.

Back
Top Bottom