Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

4C327B13-DA7B-4885-B07C-477B38B5DD1A.png

Not sure if this was posted here. I’ve been waiting on this joint for years.

Would match perfectly with a pair of 2016 Nike Air 3s:nthat:

Did m&n stop making the 1999-00 home gold and 2000-01 road purple Shaq and Kobe jerseys with the finals patches?

I haven’t seen them on any websites for a while now and I haven’t seen any pop up on eBay in quite a while lately either.

Did m&n stop making the 1999-00 home gold and 2000-01 road purple Shaq and Kobe jerseys with the finals patches?

I haven’t seen them on any websites for a while now and I haven’t seen any pop up on eBay in quite a while lately either.
they so far only released that one time when they initially dropped

did not see any restocks on em so they've been gone for quite awhile now

I'm contemplating getting the alternate purple Hornets Larry Johnson jersey. Can anyone please verify if the mesh fabric is accurate on them? For some reason the mesh fabric looks off. And Mitchell & Ness has produced inaccuracies with some of the latest versions. I'd hate to get something that's wrong honestly.

Like it's terrible that the late '90s alternate black Timberwolves Kevin Garnett has the wrong mesh fabric.

More than likely swingman. Bape didn’t even get authentics on their collab. T shirts are dope tho jersey is trash
Whoever greenlit the jerseys...man.

I'd like to see what M&N actually says no to in terms of design ideas. Seems like they don't say no to anything.

I'm contemplating getting the alternate purple Hornets Larry Johnson jersey. Can anyone please verify if the mesh fabric is accurate on them? For some reason the mesh fabric looks off. And Mitchell & Ness has produced inaccuracies with some of the latest versions. I'd hate to get something that's wrong honestly.

Like it's terrible that the late '90s alternate black Timberwolves Kevin Garnett has the wrong mesh fabric.
The mesh that M&N uses isn’t right compared to any jersey for the most part. They used the right mesh on some Knicks stuff and the right material for some of the lakers jerseys.

The mesh isn't super accurate to the original, but it's not a totally different kind of mesh, like the KG/Marbury situation. You are good.

Back
Top Bottom