Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Make ya money homie, but this hypebeast nonsense is said.

Wonder how they would have sold if Michael Scott designed them instead of Travis.

i hear you but ....the game is the game...
avon-barksdale-gif-3.gif

I see a 99 finals home duncan authentic on offerup that I haven't seen anywhere else. Tags and everything look legit. I wonder what other releases are coming soon

Can anyone help me find the Manu Ginobili jersey in a medium from a reputable site?

The Spurs one, not that mess above

anyone bought a M&N swingman from sellers on amazon? some are on sale at $55 i messaged the seller to ask if the jerseys are legit and they said yes they are. i dont believe them though, anyone bought from there? thanks

Does anyone have the Raptors VC Swingman Jersey here? Is it just me or the sizing runs really small? Especially the waist, the cutting of the jersey actually goes in around the waist as opposed to just staying the same width across. Is this just a Raptors jersey issue or all M&N jersey fits? The sizing is much closer to Nike jersey sizing instead of Adidas ones.

For reference, I wear a Small in Adidas/Reebok jerseys and Medium in Nike.

Super pissed because the Medium sold out around me.

Does anyone have the Raptors VC Swingman Jersey here? Is it just me or the sizing runs really small? Especially the waist, the cutting of the jersey actually goes in around the waist as opposed to just staying the same width across. Is this just a Raptors jersey issue or all M&N jersey fits? The sizing is much closer to Nike jersey sizing instead of Adidas ones.

For reference, I wear a Small in Adidas/Reebok jerseys and Medium in Nike.

Super pissed because the Medium sold out around me.

I wear pretty much the same sizes, and all this time I thought it's cuz I got fat. :lol: Own the VC swingman in M. But for reference:
Adidas (swingmans): don't forget they changed up sizing ~2014/2015 season, I wore size S prior but then M onwards
Current Nike: M (44)
M&N (authentic): M (40)

The jerseys with the Large graphics on the front all fit a bit smaller. Raptors, Suns, Bucks, etc.
Using authentics as reference tho, idk about Swingmans.

For those that own the Grizzlies shorts, is it just the waistband that's smaller, or are the shorts overall smaller as well. Should I stick with my normal size or size up?

Good looks on the heads up. Just copped the ‘95 Glavine for $162 shipped. Probably the last baseball jersey I’ll ever need unless they stop BS’ing and they re-do that Blue Hank Aaron Braves.

Back
Top Bottom