Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I remember somebody asking about warm up pants sizing. Hope this helps. I’m 6 feet 200 pounds FYI
D2D6B6D8-07C9-40C9-874D-A76B0B1FE495.png

i want a dubs sprewell jersey in blue... did they make those? or was it the white one only? if so how rare are they?

I only remember seeing the home jersey. It's still on my list whenever M&N re-releases it. I'll bug them to no end for a release in that, it's one of the few left on my personal list.

Surprise M&N haven't bother with this design yet
image-asset.jpeg
These would've sold like hot cakes during GS's popularity peak in 2015 and 2016.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised they didn't ride Kawhi's wave to release the Darius Miles Clippers joint. That jersey (along with Odom's) was super popular in the early 2000s even overseas. I wonder how it would sell today (not considering the current context).

I just want a 1999 white Knicks Camby authentic and the white pinstripe Pacers. JO would be ridiculous.

These would've sold like hot cakes during GS's popularity peak in 2015 and 2016.

Speaking of which, I'm surprised they didn't ride Kawhi's wave to release the Darius Miles Clippers joint. That jersey (along with Odom's) was super popular in the early 2000s even overseas. I wonder how it would sell today (not considering the current context).

I just want a 1999 white Knicks Camby authentic and the white pinstripe Pacers. JO would be ridiculous.
I would love that Camby, or even an Allen Houston

Be dope to see pinstripe Miller, JRose, and Jackson too. It's dumb M&N are wasting material
on junk swingman.

Mayyyyybe Odom but without the hype of that young Clipper squad debuting those new uni’s, I doubt any of them would sell that well in today’s climate. Old heads who remember will probably think back to the Slam cover and that’s it:lol: Although I wouldn’t have been surprised if we ever saw Swingman versions.

I did not know the snap warm-up pants had pockets! I skipped the Spurs and Hornets joints on that Macy's sale. Totally regret it now

Which grizzlies shorts would you guys say is better quality? The M&N Swingman or the more recent Nike Swingman that just came out this year?

6151AA26-E2B4-44A8-8459-A7EF97ABFB37.png

B500AF36-F7DE-4DD3-B9BD-E2370676B31C.png

Which grizzlies shorts would you guys say is better quality? The M&N Swingman or the more recent Nike Swingman that just came out this year?

6151AA26-E2B4-44A8-8459-A7EF97ABFB37.png

B500AF36-F7DE-4DD3-B9BD-E2370676B31C.png

For Swingman shorts, my preference is Nike’s just because they’re lighter.

Ok so for some strange unknown reason (Corona times), I decided to re-watch Cormega's old documentary and there's a whole segment about Mitchell & Ness since he was one of the first MCs to rock M&N jerseys. Starts around 1:04.

I'd easily spend 1K just to be able to go back in time and spend 1 hour in the old-school store. The Bulls Reggie Theus piece is crazy. Capolino was a great storyteller but it really showed the passion that he had for the game.

Great video! Been to the store numerous times (the new store granted) but I always love walking in. And it was great to see a young Reuben "Big Rube" Harley on the video. I am a HUGE fan of his fried chicken he sells. It's to die for!! Very nice guy who always has time to chat with his fans!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom