Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They put out those bum *** TATC jerseys, but we can't get an Expos Vlad re-release or a Bonds re-release? C'mon man

The great thing about more options is that you don't have to buy it, if it's not your thing. Some of Those TATC jerseys are crazy rare and command serious money. There are definitely people that need those remade.

Bring on more of that obscure stuff.

Not condoning fakes, but my cousin got me this from flea market in NY 17 years ago. Had my friend re do them into shorts
DD001E12-8607-4974-B6EA-CA075CBDEB40.jpeg
9B41EB79-933D-4553-9A90-C8DC79B6F42D.jpeg

Those TATC jerseys will definitely have mixed reviews.

I saw them as an innovative marketing gimmick by MLB in the late '90s to coincide with the ending of the decade/century/millenium, 1999 season I believe. But I also saw them as bad based on optics.

I can at least give MLB credit for coming up with a fun look predicated on what attire or apparel was optically imagined to look like in futuristic times.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find the Bulls home 98 warmup jacket in a large besides M&N’s website? With so many mom and pop operations struggling right now, I would prefer to support one of them.

Authentic 96-97 alt bulls pinstripe shorts were online for like a day. Bought with the coupon they gave me from buying the swing mans. Goat alt uniforms ever.

For warm up jackets, is consensus to size up because they run slim? Could anyone chime in on the size they copped and their ht/wt for reference? Thx

also noticed it saysthat the 92 version runs slim, but it didn’t say for the 96 edition

debating to finally pull trigger on this:

Last edited:
For warm up jackets, is consensus to size up because they run slim? Could anyone chime in on the size they copped and their ht/wt for reference? Thx

also noticed it saysthat the 92 version runs slim, but it didn’t say for the 96 edition

debating to finally pull trigger on this:

Definitely size up.

Back
Top Bottom