Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Are authentic White Bulls shorts on sale yet for a good price? :nerd:

PO

Last edited:
CB57B072-0876-4396-8878-1D0D2B767831.jpeg
750CA058-CE22-4106-8C1F-83339A97D95F.jpeg
95F2692C-EC3C-4AD2-A9E4-F9A0A3691A3D.jpeg

For warm up jackets, is consensus to size up because they run slim? Could anyone chime in on the size they copped and their ht/wt for reference? Thx

also noticed it saysthat the 92 version runs slim, but it didn’t say for the 96 edition

debating to finally pull trigger on this:

I had the red bulls jacket and it fit TTS for me honestly... It does say tailored fit on the tag

I got this Vikings Randy Moss jersey sometime last fall. I just with they made a 2000 jersey in purple too instead of only white. I know they make a 1998 jersey in purple but I would prefer a 2000 jersey in purple because there would be an anniversary patch on that one too. The font of the name on back for the 1998 purple jersey is inaccurate too so it's another reason I passed on it.
IMG_4095.JPG
IMG_4098.JPG

I really like the anniversary patch on this jersey. I recall the Vikings wearing them during the 2000 season.
IMG_4097.JPG

How dare you have a Mase avy talkin’ about “honoring Reggie Miller”

Shameful

Man, blame Dolan for me being unfaithful :lol:

For warm up jackets, is consensus to size up because they run slim? Could anyone chime in on the size they copped and their ht/wt for reference? Thx

also noticed it saysthat the 92 version runs slim, but it didn’t say for the 96 edition

I went up. I wear a XL in my jackets and shirts etc, but with those I went up to a XXL.

I got this Vikings Randy Moss jersey sometime last fall. I just with they made a 2000 jersey in purple too instead of only white. I know they make a 1998 jersey in purple but I would prefer a 2000 jersey in purple because there would be an anniversary patch on that one too. The font of the name on back for the 1998 purple jersey is inaccurate too so it's another reason I passed on it.
IMG_4095.JPG
IMG_4098.JPG

I really like the anniversary patch on this jersey. I recall the Vikings wearing them during the 2000 season.
IMG_4097.JPG
I never knew the font was off on the 98. I gave the 98. But I love the jersey. That 2000 is nice too

Size up. The newer run jackets seem to run slimmer. I have 2 from several yrs ago in xl and they fit me perfect, can wear a hoody underneath.

Bought one not too long ago in xl and it was tight af, had to get xxl. 6ft 205

Size up. The newer run jackets seem to run slimmer. I have 2 from several yrs ago in xl and they fit me perfect, can wear a hoody underneath.

Bought one not too long ago in xl and it was tight af, had to get xxl. 6ft 205

So true. I bought the Jordan USA Dream Team warmup jacket and I went to an XL and I'm glad I did. It too is a tailored fit, so it's slim. I'm 6' 180 and can't stand snug jackets. I want them a little loose. Had I got a Large it would have been way too tight.

Back
Top Bottom