Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Where can I get this joint?
Dubs shooting shirt.jpg

MN US restocked white Bulls shorts but most sizes gone

Usually if it just got put up, most sizes probably weren’t loaded

2008-09 Kobe Bryant Road Purple with Finals Patch: All sizes in stock on MN if you don’t want to wait until June for Fanatics, NBA Store, etc.

I never thought I’d say this as I haven’t rocked a swingman since high school (2001-02). But Mitchell and Ness swingmans are actually kinda nice. I got a Suns Nash, Sonics Payton and Rookie version KG as an unexpected birthday present today. They’re actually pretty decent quality for a swingman. Better than the Nike swingmans I remember.

Obviously I prefer authentics and that’s all I really rock. But the swingmans I don’t need to be as cautious with when I wear. I might have to mess around and cop those van exel and Eddie Jones Lakers jerseys sometime soon.

I've got authentics but I'm scared of death to wear them to functions. The first time I or someone else spills something on a jersey I will be heated. Now a swingman on the other hand...got no issues wearing them to the lake, pool, day club, etc.

As much as I want to get some more MJ jerseys, I just won't wear them. My MJ collection are all folded nicely and stored in a Ziploc. All the old Nike authentics we could custom make with Jordan's name on them years ago as well as the 8403 rookie jerseys. And I always wanted the Jordan 93 All-Star (love the blue) and the Chicago script rookie. But I just won't ever have them on. Now, the rookie button down warmup? Absolutely I need that! Keep looking for a restock but sadly nothing yet. Keeping my fingers crossed I can find one.

25% seems pretty normal and nothing anything I would call a steal. Fanatics has the same deal going on. With summer right around the corner I wouldn't think retailers would be running that many large sales on a traditional summer clothing item. The outlier here could be COVID-19 and retail sales getting hit hard so retailers running big discount sales to get product moving.

I've got authentics but I'm scared of death to wear them to functions. The first time I or someone else spills something on a jersey I will be heated. Now a swingman on the other hand...got no issues wearing them to the lake, pool, day club, etc.

Two places I never wear an authentic: The Movies and the Bowling alley. Learned the hard way about bowling balls being oiled. Ruined my Authentic baby blue LT back in 2009:angry:

As much as I want to get some more MJ jerseys, I just won't wear them. My MJ collection are all folded nicely and stored in a Ziploc. All the old Nike authentics we could custom make with Jordan's name on them years ago as well as the 8403 rookie jerseys. And I always wanted the Jordan 93 All-Star (love the blue) and the Chicago script rookie. But I just won't ever have them on. Now, the rookie button down warmup? Absolutely I need that! Keep looking for a restock but sadly nothing yet. Keeping my fingers crossed I can find one.
Why not?

ive always been taught you value things but you only live once so wear it while you can.

I'm with you on that!. Crease the sneakers, while I'm at it. I wear my stuff pretty much anywhere minus anything where I'll be exposed to butter and grease :lol:

Quality of authentics going down and swingmans being nice, I’m not mad at anyone wearing swingmans. Plus they got better players and jerseys for swingmans I think.

Back
Top Bottom