Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wish M&N would make Zeke, Dumars, and Rodman Authenticator but skinny shoulders and semi accurate

Celtics lifer, but I always wanted one of those home Pistons warm up jackets.

Pre-Game-Warmups.jpg

item_34393_1.jpg

anyone else confused why they haven't made a home and away Rodman and Pippen authentic? They've made the alternate, pinstripe, and the red finals.

not a fan of any of those, I did get a steal on the pippin finals and took off the patch but ive been wanting a straight up regular Rodman forever now

anyone else confused why they haven't made a home and away Rodman and Pippen authentic? They've made the alternate, pinstripe, and the red finals.

not a fan of any of those, I did get a steal on the pippin finals and took off the patch but ive been wanting a straight up regular Rodman forever now

solid question. I would cop a home rodman for sure.

Did anyone notice M&N slapping the exclusive label on pip and rodman authentic jerseys? That’s a petty move imo. At this current time, they should be meeting folks half way. Offer a small discount in return for people still shopping with the company. Instead they rather exclude items from discounts.

Last edited:
In other news, I scooped this up yesterday from Corporate. Added to cart and saw discount was automatically applied. Pulled trigger right away. And no tax or shipping fees.

Funny code doesn’t work for any other jerseys.
2B7DE47B-8E84-4740-8813-441ECD056FD5.png

In other news, I scooped this up yesterday from Corporate. Added to cart and saw discount was automatically applied. Pulled trigger right away. And no tax or shipping fees.

What was the code?

Nvm I read it too fast.

Dang! I've been sitting on two Jordan jerseys at the UK M&N site. Went back to check my cart today and they upped the MSRP on all the Bulls authentic by 30 Pounds! I went Screw It and paid now, before the discounts stopped stacking or the price hikes up again. SMH

Just get the floral joints.

MN US restocked white Bulls shorts but most sizes gone

Back
Top Bottom