Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm so much of a Niner fan that I can't bring myself to wear anything from another football team.

As a trash *** Knicks fan IDC, I'll rock another NBA teams stuff no problem.

As a New Yorker tho...something inherently steers me away from Boston stuff.

I'm so much of a Niner fan that I can't bring myself to wear anything from another football team.

As a trash *** Knicks fan IDC, I'll rock another NBA teams stuff no problem.

As a New Yorker tho...something inherently steers me away from Boston stuff.

Didn’t know you were a Knicks fan. We sorry enough, we don’t need your fandom. Find a new squad playa.

I'm Lakers 4 life but if M&N ever make the Darius Miles, Lamar Odom, Elton Brand era Clippers jersey, it's an instant cop

Them three with these uni’s came out at a special time. One of these, a T-Mac Magic and AI was mandatory in your closet back in the day.

B3CA495B-D094-4175-BC5B-A0C7F5806929.jpeg

Been saying KB8 >
But it’s always been Houston only sports gear for me until I had to get a KB8 Jersey.

Only other Non Houston sports apparel I’ll end up wearing.

Y'all different, need some standards or something.

I haven't worn another team's jersey since the jersey era so probably 04 or 05 and back then I wasn't wearing rivals or teams I hated.

But I wasn't even talking about wearing other teams, I mean wearing teams you hate. Don't know how y'all do it.

I got banned from the NBA thread arguing with people about the Knicks when Carmelo was a free agent and I see some of those people who ****ted all over the Knicks posting their jerseys. **** weird as **** to me.

40 belows and a Karim Garcia authentic :pimp:

Who are you Karim Garcia?

Good to see where you lads stand in regards to your fandom.

I can do and have done Mets gear because I love Queens and their colors are the same as the the NY State flag,

I don’t really rock with the nfl like that, so I only rock Jets gear (I’m a fan)

Back
Top Bottom