Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone have any rules with their jerseys? I think my only rule is I can’t wear a players jersey from a team if he’s still in the league playing for a different team.

once he retires, I can go back to wearing that jersey again.

every time I go to a football game, there’s always that one guy wearing a jersey of a team that’s not even playing, it’s embarrassing :smh:
For the first part depends on the player. If that player did a lot for your team but is now clearly in the twilight of their career then its fair. Think like Lakers Pau Gasol.

For the second part, it made me cringe too until I moved away from home. I enjoy going to sporting events whether my team is playing or not. I wouldn’t go full jersey if my team isn’t playing but I plan to wear a hat for my squad.

20200815_111642.jpg

Has any one here traded jerseys with Hardwood Fames? Same jersey , different size. If so, does he charge ( im assuming so) and how much?

Also, can he be talked down on prices?

I haven’t size-swapped the same jersey, but I have traded him before. I think he ended up making around $25 or so. He was pretty straightforward about the trade

I'm not the extreme sports fan, but I can't bring myself to wear any Braves or Pats or Yankees team gear

Anyone have any rules with their jerseys? I think my only rule is I can’t wear a players jersey from a team if he’s still in the league playing for a different team.

once he retires, I can go back to wearing that jersey again.

every time I go to a football game, there’s always that one guy wearing a jersey of a team that’s not even playing, it’s embarrassing :smh:
I think it’s kinda cool to rock a jersey of a player who’s no longer on the team. I love my Pirates Gerritt Cole and A’s Josh Donaldson and Cespedes.

Understand Pats and Yanks because of spending all the money and winning, but why the hate on the Atlanta Braves?

My guess would be the team name, tomahawk gestures and the new stadium built away in the rich suburbs away from the city and lack of public transportation so black residents from inside the perimeter of Atlanta can't visit.

Noob question. How does screen print hold up on jerseys? Just got the rookie MJ in and it has a mean crease in the number. Like it would crack in a few washes.

My guess would be the team name, tomahawk gestures and the new stadium built away in the rich suburbs away from the city and lack of public transportation so black residents from inside the perimeter of Atlanta can't visit.
Eh
Stadium is in Cobb county, right on the perimeter, not in a rich suburb... 60% white, 25% black, basically middle class. But yeah it’s not in the hood like it used to be.

Can’t be the name, didn’t mention any other Native American teams. Wish they were in the city but they moved where they would be accommodated to have an area around park for shops restaurants and such. That’s on Atlanta. The area Called the battery is awesome. The park is awesome. It’s on the fringe of Atlanta and is no way in a rich burbs. Great place to watch a game. With Uber and such can take Marta to last stop and easy ride to game.

Back
Top Bottom