Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

thumbnail.jpg

Wifey did her thing for xmas!

So MnN send a email with 96 dream team stuff men and women click the link an fits all old stuff .... I’ll wait for one of you all to post the links 😂

Lol.

i hate when the stuff i like becomes the thing again.

Throwback Jerseys and 90s nike sneakers are trendy again and now I cant get things I want even for retail on the release day.

20 months ago I was copping penny 2s and all kinds of uptempos on ebay for $90 and under.

now i gotta camp out to get barkleys? Lmao crazy stuff

My 11/30 order from the corporate sale JUST started moving on 12/26...sheesh

Not that I'd ever defend corporate, but this absolutely isn't on them. The mail up here in Cincy is an absolute shtshow. I have stuff that's been sitting at the distribution hub since 12/6 and 12/9. Literally sitting 15 miles away.

Not that I'd ever defend corporate, but this absolutely isn't on them. The mail up here in Cincy is an absolute shtshow. I have stuff that's been sitting at the distribution hub since 12/6 and 12/9. Literally sitting 15 miles away.

I know it's not on them. I'm not even blaming them. They did their part. I was just making sure my package didn't get lost. It's moving. I'm not worried, it's shorts, not wearing them any time soon.

I know it's not on them. I'm not even blaming them. They did their part. I was just making sure my package didn't get lost. It's moving. I'm not worried, it's shorts, not wearing them any time soon.

Oh I know man. Just wasn't sure if anyone outside the area realized how truly bad it still is here. Hopefully my stuff starts moving soon.

Oh I know man. Just wasn't sure if anyone outside the area realized how truly bad it still is here. Hopefully my stuff starts moving soon.

Thanks for the clarification though. I figured things were crazy, but understood it must be that region is pretty bad. I've had stuff come from farther away and was ordered after that order. It must be super crazy in Cincy.

Back
Top Bottom