Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don’t know, I think a 25% off fleece would pair nicely with my South Pole jean shorts.

South Pole jean shorts are asinine and have zero correlation to Mitchell and Ness thread

They look like capris that are popular in Baltimore

My apologies H headdetective , I have specified Baltimore rather than being vague with DMV

1638912651052.jpeg

Last edited:
Any Fanactics’ codes?

ACCESS15 is for 20% off, but there was a code for 25% off a few days ago but that expired. Something to keep in mind is that you can to a google search for Fanatics codes or NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL shops/stores and you might be able to find some codes that way. Also Sams, Costco, and BJ's warehouse all always have Fanatics e-gift cards for 20% off

South Pole jean shorts are asinine and have zero correlation to Mitchell and Ness thread

They look like capris that are popular in Baltimore

My apologies H headdetective , I have specified Baltimore rather than being vague with DMV

1638912651052.jpeg

Bruh im not sure about B-more, but for sure they wear this out in Northridge, California still.

Only waiting for one jersey...

Oakland athletics road mcgwire or Henderson. After that, anything I cop will have to be on mega discount.

Back
Top Bottom