Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Last edited:
Anybody **** with Ebbets Field Flannels? Guessing them ***** ain't ideal for the summer. But in general?

I used to beast over that catalog many moons ago.

Joints are still quality. I always miss the sales they have.

I need this white NY Rangers M&N jersey. That **** is FIRE. M&N shorts are tough but they're too small. Not into the smaller shorts look, still like my joints long and baggy.

If it's 70-85 degrees you'll be Gucci.

I've worn wool in 90 degree also not too bad, but 70-85 degrees is where it's at.

Last edited:
I thought it was just negro league stuff but they got a bunch of dope jerseys. Is that the cheapest it gets or will they have sales making it cheaper? I think they got a 20% code right now too

I thought it was just negro league stuff but they got a bunch of dope jerseys. Is that the cheapest it gets or will they have sales making it cheaper? I think they got a 20% code right now too

Yeah homie they have Minor League, Negro League & Barnstorming teams. :smokin

Yeah mane they have that Father's Day code going right now.

I might have to grab that Pilots flannel or grab that Pensacola Dons flannel (for obvious reasons) :pimp:

View media item 2051894

Yup. Might have to grab one that's 156, so with an extra 20 percent off it would be cheaper, I'll see. They definitely got some :pimp: jerseys though

Yup. Might have to grab one that's 156, so with an extra 20 percent off it would be cheaper, I'll see. They definitely got some :pimp: jerseys though

Yeah folk & what i like about EFF the flannels are hand-made to order, so you will have to wait 6-8 weeks on the jersey to be made and shipped to your door. Not none of that mass production jersey cuts. I've been scoping their leather jackets for a year now i may pull the trigger so I will have it by the eve of Fall. :smokin

Last edited:
Yup. Might have to grab one that's 156, so with an extra 20 percent off it would be cheaper, I'll see. They definitely got some
pimp.gif
jerseys though
Codes and new rotation discounts never stack at EFF

Yeah folk & what i like about EFF the flannels are hand-made to order, so you will have to wait 6-8 weeks on the jersey to be made and shipped to your door. Not none of that mass production jersey cuts. I've been scoping their leather jackets for a year now i may pull the trigger so I will have it by the eve of Fall. :smokin
That's pretty cool, it's pretty much custom made then

Codes and new rotation discounts never stack at EFF
that's unfortunate

Back
Top Bottom