Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

just curious...what is the biggest deal you guys have caught on a brand new or close to it MN jersey?

i caught a steal on my larry johnson hornets for 87 bucks brand new w/ tags and my home 1992 larry bird was brand new w/ tags for $67.

just curious...what is the biggest deal you guys have caught on a brand new or close to it MN jersey?

i caught a steal on my larry johnson hornets for 87 bucks brand new w/ tags and my home 1992 larry bird was brand new w/ tags for $67.
The $100 deal from mnn when they got like 100k followers or sum like that.
I scooped the Bucks ray Allen , mike Schmidt 83 phils and a Stargell 83 pirates.

Wait.....my best deal has to be my Travis Gant conquistadors for $57
#neverfoget

I scooped the Bucks ray Allen , mike Schmidt 83 phils and a Stargell 83 pirates.

#neverfoget
really hoping for 50% or $100 sale this fathers day. hopefully new ownership will decide to liquidate current stock...especially if they plan on going in a different directlion. that could be good or bad being that they could go even cheaper on materials in attempt to maximize profit. Or, they could be more like fansedge/nba store and have more frequent sales at a lower percentage to sell more. who knows?

but i know i have 4-8 jerseys i have my eyes on...

at 40% grabbing 3
at 50% grabbing 4
$100 sale grabbing 6-8

thats my game plan

Best deal was catching a Chris Mullin Warriors for a bill 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

copped a bulls skully for 5 bucks from a jersey store in the mall. Can't see myself dropping 100+ on a jersey.

Larry birds sell cheap as well as all Celtics. I'd love to fine a home or away in 44 for $80 or less. Low key one of my favorite jerseys

#neverfoget
really hoping for 50% or $100 sale this fathers day. hopefully new ownership will decide to liquidate current stock...especially if they plan on going in a different directlion. that could be good or bad being that they could go even cheaper on materials in attempt to maximize profit. Or, they could be more like fansedge/nba store and have more frequent sales at a lower percentage to sell more. who knows?

but i know i have 4-8 jerseys i have my eyes on...

at 40% grabbing 3
at 50% grabbing 4
$100 sale grabbing 6-8

thats my game plan
I would cry if it was $100 sale

Free.
Lady on craigslist caught baby daddy cheating and was giving away the goods.

Got me a Nolan Ryan and Dykstra jersey.

8)

It's likely to suck since it might be 30% off.
yea I feel it might only be 30, hopefully I'm wrong though. At 30 would only snatch maybe one if that. Some 100 dollar sale and I'd go in hard body, copping jerseys for BP prices

whenever they do these sales, do they restock or is it just what's on the site at the time?

I dont see any NBA jerseys in sz M worth copping. The only one id pick up is the blk phx Nash.

Probably will be 30%, I'll be shocked if it's 40%. I'll pass since the discount won't apply to shorts more than likely.

Last edited:
well...fathers day sale was 40% last year, hard to see any reason why it would be lower this year

whenever they do these sales, do they restock or is it just what's on the site at the time?

I dont see any NBA jerseys in sz M worth copping. The only one id pick up is the blk phx Nash.

I think it's usually what's on the site. Took me like 2 years to get that authentic Largent on sale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom