Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Sadly, sitting this one out. As a White Sox, not a lot of great options, and the excluded Griffey and no Maddux hurt.

Last edited:
Kept getting an error message when trying to buy the Ripken jersey saying "authorization.net com gateway transaction failed" message. It kept taking me to the payment part of checkout. No confirmation email and my Mitchell and ness order history says I have no orders. Check my bank account today and have a **** ton of charges from them.... Ayone ever deal with this?

Last edited:
So much stuff I want right now (clothes, new laptop, video games, etc.) can't buy it all, or at least not all at once lol. With that said, still debating on a few jerseys. This sale is really good.

View media item 2187599
Got an email from Nba store saying this dropped today...the gold logo is only thing different from 95-96 pinstripe???

Also going back and forth on whether to hold on to my 20% for tmac joints or go ahead and cop a Cubs joint...

Damn HOF code expires? I was gonna sit this sale out, now the Jackie Robinson is out of 40's 

How do MLB jerseys fit? Might grab that 36. I wear 40's for NBA/NFL 

Back
Top Bottom